1.    #1  
    UPS just delivered my Thursday telesale order!
    mine too at 10.30am, but i'm not at home.

just can't wait to go home.
    ....smiling...

(replying from PalmTreo755p).
    mine is scheduled to be delivered today too. w00t!
    Mine is still sitting in the local distribution center.....and has been sitting there since Saturday morning....Hopefully it gets here today..
    Waiting patiently for the Fed Ex truck to arrive...
    ooooo....ups updated and now it shows as out for delivery. sweet! might have to take a quick lunch break to head home and pick it up if it's there by then.
    what sucks is i'm getting mine delievered today while ordered on thursday. if i would have waited, would have it yesterday at the store.
    i am refusing my delivery haha. I got mine at a corporate store yesterday. (yes, i was that desperate)
    Quote Originally Posted by beavk View Post
    i am refusing my delivery haha. I got mine at a corporate store yesterday. (yes, i was that desperate)
    good for you! I would have done the same, but my schedule was a bit too packed for the weekend. in any case, I should have the device in hand later today. w00t!
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    gettin mine today as well
    what's that I hear? The Fed Ex truck is coming!

lol. got mine.

Wow that's a small battery. The fun begins!
    To Anyone who had their telesales order billed to their sprint account: Have you seen the charge for the 800w show up on your account yet?
    How did you get your order billed to your sprint account?
    I ordered mine with cc. charged on the day it was shipped, which is the way it should be.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rezdog View Post
    To Anyone who had their telesales order billed to their sprint account: Have you seen the charge for the 800w show up on your account yet?
    I had mine billed to my account. I just checked and it is not showing up, yet, in the billing online.
    It typically takes at least one billing cycle for it to appear on your Sprint account.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.shimp View Post
    They asked and I said yet ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.shimp View Post
    You need decent credit generally and with sprint. I've been able to bill over $1000 a pop on handsets to my account at times. You simply tell them you want to bill it to your account. they will tell you if you have sufficient credit rating with them.
    Grr i would have rather gone that route then gone to the store yesterday. But I guess its all good I got a day to play with it before I had to come to work today.
    who cares...i got mine on friday.