Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    hi all,

I currently have a 755p with SERO plan, under two year contract until 8/09.

I want the 800w but do not want to pay more than $350 if possible. I am willing to extend my contract.

I tried emailing ecare, but they were firm on the price: $599 now, $599 - $75 if I waited until 8/08. if I wanted the new contract price, I would have to wait until 6/09.

I even tried mentioning the iphone but no luck.

I know that few of you under contract have been able to get this phone for new contract pricing. what is the trick? I may try a few of the sprint stores in the atlanta area later. is this all luck?

is there a sprint tele sales representative who is more generous? what about a sprint store manager in the atlanta area?

any help would be appreciated. thanks!
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Call telesales. My contract is up right around the same time as you (9/09) and they gave me the phone for $349.99 minus a $100.00 MIR minus a $50 credit on my bill for a total of $199.99.
    If you are already in a contract then the price is dependent on how long you have had your current device. 22 months = $150 instant upgrade credit usually along with a 2 year contract extention. Which brings the phone down to the 349.99 price.
    You also may want to check out this threadhttp://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=166857
    Um, well. I'm an existing SERO customer and my plan expires almost exactly the same time as yours. I logged into my Sprint.com account, clicked "UPGRADE PHONE" and picked the 800w. The price was $350 before the mail-in rebate, so $250 after it. I'm not sure what's terribly difficult about that. Have you tried this?