Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I guess Palm liked your review LOL .
    http://blog.palm.com
    Hey Dieter, great review once again. I recently got an iPhone (yesterday to be exact) but the lack of a strong PIM suite is killing me! The iPhone is DEFINITELY not as easy to use as my BJII or Treo either, but it's a different beast altogether. I'm sort of getting a hankering to write up another smackdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheifsfan View Post
    How small is this compared to the centro from a feel standpoint? My wife has the centro and I think it is the PERFECT size. Where does this fit?

Thanks,
    Pat
    Very similiar to the Centro...just a bit wider with a larger screen and better keyboard.

It's feels perfect in the hand.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Very similiar to the Centro...just a bit wider with a larger screen and better keyboard.

It's feels perfect in the hand.
    what about thickness compare w/ centro?
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl360 View Post
    what about thickness compare w/ centro?
    exactly the same

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks for linking to my speed video on the Treo 800w. I just created a new video that puts the 800w through some usability speed tests in order to help quantify how easy-to-use and fast it is. Feel free to use those same tests in future smartphone device reviews.

I'd love to see how quickly other devices can perform those same tasks.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    @waldo15

It's not that it brings anything "new" in terms of technology (honestly, what else is there anyways?), but rather the superb integration of hardware and software.

Sure WM could always do Wifi, but it was a pain to turn on and connect--Palm's solution is much easier.

Also, the program incompatibility "issue": yeah, over stated. The overwhelming majority of my apps work so far.
    We all knew there was nothing new under the 800w hood (HW-wise), but I wanted to make the point that even with that caveat Palm seemed to have pulled of a good device.

I don't think however the 320x320 is overstated. You guys at WMExperts have already made that point clear. It just that, for the time being, is a matter of consideration for when you buy the phone. This is always an issue with a new device, that the existing apps may not support it but that does not necessarily mean they will never support it.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Don't stop at Sprint Navigation login screen, just type in anything for First Name and Last Name, and Email is even optional.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123