1.    #1  
    picked up my 800w today and I'm totally in love with it (except for the cheap, stupid stylus). But I notice, as I'm changing themes, that i have a stuck pixel in the middle of the screen! i'm running one of those pixel fixer videos, but it's been on for a while and no changes. is there any secret to fixing these or should I just take it back and get it replaced?
    take it back and get it replaced. even if you do manage to get the pixel unstuck, no guarantee it won't get stuck again.
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
    Pull out your stylus and rub it back and forth like you would do to a women. Make sure you put some presure on it.

No joke, it is one way to unstick a pixel. I've done this on laptops, but never did it on a PPC.
  4.    #4  
    urgh... tried rubbing it with the stylus and with my finger (on top of a screen cleaning tissue), tried the video, and no dice. this thing's going back. i just hope they still have some in stock.
    i have the exact same problem..

it started out with one white pixel at the bottom of the screen.. now there are about 4 or 5 other red pixels stuck on the screen.. you really notice it against a black screen such as window media player or when you turn the phone off/on..

does anyone else have this problem at all?

im definetely exchanging this one..
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    I have two.. a red and blue on the left-middle side.. it doesn't bother me.. My 800W is not a movie player or something I use to edit photo with..
    I have 1 pixel stuck red.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    1 green one on 755p. I've got the phone set EXACTLY like I want with the TouchLauncher and added icon sets - but Verizon doesn't have one to replace it with at this time and can't tell mw when they'll get one.
    im guessing this issue could be widespread. it could be a manufacturing issue.
    I got a green pixel stuck on the top part of the screen...
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I got a pixel that only stick to white sometimes. When I open the same application 10 times it only shows white maybe 3-4 of them. Very wierd....