Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    anyone know of a way to have the OK button close apps as opposed to "minimize" them? I would prefer to be able to close by default, and if I want to leave them running, use something other than OK to move away.
    I DLed a program called ZAPit and mapped it to the "ok" button as a long press... So when I just press "ok" it minimizes, however if I hold "OK" it closes now...
    How about a way to get rid of the confirmation to delete messages in Outlook? The one with the left softkey when in a folder?
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
    I DLed a program called ZAPit and mapped it to the "ok" button as a long press... So when I just press "ok" it minimizes, however if I hold "OK" it closes now...
    Is there a more up to date program for this, or possibly a tweak?

I think the End button tweak is the only one that is worth doing, but please prove me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    anyone know of a way to have the OK button close apps as opposed to "minimize" them? I would prefer to be able to close by default, and if I want to leave them running, use something other than OK to move away.
    I use Wisbar Lite. I has a close feature that you can map to the OK button. I have it so that holding OK does the close.
    keep the tweaks coming!

Does the bandwidth fix work if your using Opera Mobile 9.5 Beta? If not please tell me how I can adjust this for more connections.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    How about a way to get rid of the confirmation to delete messages in Outlook? The one with the left softkey when in a folder?
    There is an option in Outlook. "Warn when deleting messages in the message list."
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Outlook E-mail > Menu>Tools>Options> Message Tab > Uncheck "Warn when deleting messages in the message list."

Hth.

Edit: Dave beat me to it.
    / subscribe me too
  9.    #69  
    I don't have Rev_A in my area so I don't know if this makes any difference or not.

On the dialpad, dial ##EVDO# (##3836#)
    On the next screen you will see options,
    Automatic
    Disable Broadband
    Force Broadband
    Checkbox for enable Rev A

The box was not checked on my 800w.
    If you are in a Rev A area, you might check your settings.
    What's the tweak for keeping that "connecting to Power Vision" box from coming up? I forgot that one.
    with ##EVDO# I get the following messages:

Failed TILUtilReadNVItem
    Error: Could not retrive current Service Mode.

After checking the box for Rev. A, I do not get that error.

Hmm, I think that this is another issue that needs to be reported to Palm.....they claim Rev. A out of the box, but it is not actually enabled.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post

Hmm, I think that this is another issue that needs to be reported to Palm.....they claim Rev. A out of the box, but it is not actually enabled.
    I get that msg when trying to force broadband, I think leave on automatic.
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post

I would be curious if it makes a difference for anyone.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    What's the tweak for keeping that "connecting to Power Vision" box from coming up? I forgot that one.
    Try Settings, Sounds and Notifications, Notifications, Connection established.
    uncheck box "display message on screen"
    Also uncheck other settings like Connection disconnected.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    I don't have Rev_A in my area so I don't know if this makes any difference or not.

On the dialpad, dial ##EVDO# (##3836#)
    On the next screen you will see options,
    Automatic
    Disable Broadband
    Force Broadband
    Checkbox for enable Rev A

The box was not checked on my 800w.
    If you are in a Rev A area, you might check your settings.
    You know, since I've done this, I've noticed that my signal has gone up several bars from where it usually is. Anyone else notice this or am I going crazy from looking at my screen a lot..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Going crazy. This should not effect the signal strength.
    What hacks from the Treo 700wx hacks work?
    I'd like to make the scroll bars thin!
    That still works AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $Go$ $try$ $it$ $and$ $report$ $back$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    You know, since I've done this, I've noticed that my signal has gone up several bars from where it usually is. Anyone else notice this or am I going crazy from looking at my screen a lot..
    I may be crazy too, as soon as I made the switch, I got five bars in my house, which is a Sprint acknowledged zone of cellular hell. Only when I force roaming do I get that kind of service. Seems to be staying higher too.
  20.    #80  
    Found another issue...
    My 800 slowed to a crawl and I was just about to do a hard reset, usual result of too much experimenting, then I remembered the notification bug in WM5. Basically each soft reset causes duplicate notifications in the queue.

I ran a program called "PMClean" and what a difference, like night and day fast. So beware of this if you phone slows or starts acting quirky. You would think they could fix this in WM6.
    Check all the boxes and run the program.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jimh2000; 07/18/2008 at 02:13 AM.
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast