Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samadam View Post
    ...Who the heck needs a skinnable reset button?...
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Please just use this one if you really want a simple one. It's not skinnable. Who the heck needs a skinnable reset button? it does one thing: soft reset.
    Who needs a skinnable OS? Or any of the other dozen tweaks in this thread?

I mean....seriously.
    Please just use this one if you really want a simple one. It's not skinnable. Who the heck needs a skinnable reset button? it does one thing: soft reset.
    Cuz, it looks spiffy cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    Whoa dude, that attempted to perform a Hard reset. I am looking for a soft reset.
    Weird, that program soft resets for me. Sorry if it didn't help.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    is there a registry edit or a hack i can do to get the speaker volume louder? when the phone rings it's kind of low. it isn't very loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by action-packed View Post
    is there a registry edit or a hack i can do to get the speaker volume louder? when the phone rings it's kind of low. it isn't very loud.
    I think it's somewhere in the first five pages of this thread.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by action-packed View Post
    A simple search for "ringer volume" will get you exactly what you need.

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/show...&postcount=463
    Noob here, but before I ask my question I must say I have done many things recommended by many here. My 800w has been greatly improved, but I still don't have a solution for my headset volume. I have tried a couple of the suggestions and none seem to work? Can someone help, I have read the entire thread and tried all the suggestions, but none seem to work for me? Maybe just my old age and lack of IQ? :-)
    Is there anyway that pushing 'Dismiss' on the SMS pop-up alert will actually count the SMS as being read?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdan View Post
    Is there anyway that pushing 'Dismiss' on the SMS pop-up alert will actually count the SMS as being read?
    do a search for treoalert. this app will do what youre asking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    A simple search for "ringer volume" will get you exactly what you need.
    thanks. it really helped my ringer volume. it rings much louder when i get a phone call. but when i get a text message it still sounds low. any registry edit for that?
    Can anyone help me with a tweak to increase the number of alarms on the clocks and alarms page. The default is 3 alarms. I would like about 6-10. (This thing runs my life.) Thanks
    If your Treo has a total melt down and you lose all your abilty to make a call, surf the web etc... type in ##3282# and hit update profile and it will reprogram the vital data for the phone. Very cool :-)
    Is there a new Reg Edit available? Everyone i have dl'ed has had issues running or error on extracting. Would greatly appreciate a good one that works so i can try a few things i have read about on this sight.

T/y
    Ed
    Resco reg edit is great. Well worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Also, the MemMaid 2.x "Extreme Speed" auto reg tweaks work very well...

Here are a few that I love from my 700wx and seem to work on the 800w:

I can't stress enough: These tweaks are awesome. Especially 2 and 3 will make web browsing even faster and number one makes volume changing much more natural.

(1) Stop the annoying beeps when you change volume during a call (from fantastic_mr_q). I love this one.

(2) Increase "Maximum number of concurrent connections" in PIE

I set both to 25.

(3)
    Change DNS Servers for Web browsing (greatly speeds up browsing)
    I would really appreciate it if someone would walk me through this process.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Also, the MemMaid 2.x "Extreme Speed" auto reg tweaks work very well...

Here are a few that I love from my 700wx and seem to work on the 800w:

I can't stress enough: These tweaks are awesome. Especially 2 and 3 will make web browsing even faster and number one makes volume changing much more natural.

(1) Stop the annoying beeps when you change volume during a call (from fantastic_mr_q). I love this one.

Or you can disable Events (warnings, system events) found under Sounds & Notifications in Settings.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    I would really appreciate it if someone would walk me through this process.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal View Post
    I just wrote this and thought it might be of interest to some here in this thread:

Detailed Guide to Edit the Registry
    From the 700wx reg Tweak thread.
    how can i change my default ringtone folder to my storage card?
    Quote Originally Posted by robbswat View Post
    Can anyone help me with a tweak to increase the number of alarms on the clocks and alarms page. The default is 3 alarms. I would like about 6-10. (This thing runs my life.) Thanks
    I don't know of a reg hack to increase the number of alarms but I know phoneAlarm includes an alarm app that you can do about anything with. You can have just a regular alarm or have a app start at a certain time or even set it to soft reset your phone at a certain time. They do make a separate alarm app thats a little cheaper than phoneAlarm, but once you try phoneAlarm I think you'll want all it's features as well.