Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031 LastLast
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I would love to know of a hack to regain a missed setting from my 755P. Does anyone know of a hack for PIE that would jump to the address bar when you press the space bar? Also, is it just me, or has it gotten more difficult to move off of the address bar once its been selected.
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy View Post
    I would love to know of a hack to regain a missed setting from my 755P. Does anyone know of a hack for PIE that would jump to the address bar when you press the space bar? Also, is it just me, or has it gotten more difficult to move off of the address bar once its been selected.
    i agree that would be awesome, i cant tell you how many times i have tried to do that
    so those who have changed the default DNS have you seen any increase in speed? when I use the settings in the first post it seems to be slower browsing for me.
    Any way to change the color of the cursor in PIE?
    Laissez Faire
    i have looked everywhere. can anybody point me in the rite direction of the bluetooth headset hack. to make bluetooth headphones sound better?
    thanks guys
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eve6er69 View Post
    i have looked everywhere. can anybody point me in the rite direction of the bluetooth headset hack. to make bluetooth headphones sound better?
    thanks guys
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=a2dp
    Kash76

Sprint - Treo 650, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro
    thank you very much i will give that a try
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    thank you very much i will give that a try
    No problem. It's worked well for me. hannip is the man!
    Kash76

so now i just download the second link (motoscript) and then the a2dp file?
    do i have to do anything else.
    i wanna be able to buy the new jabra bt3030 and it to sound bad ***, lol
    Global Posts
    756 Global Posts
    so now i just download the second link (motoscript) and then the a2dp file?
    do i have to do anything else.
    i wanna be able to buy the new jabra bt3030 and it to sound bad ***, lol
    When you run the A2DP mortscript in Start --> Programs --> Mortscript then you will be presented with options.
    Kash76

Is their any tweak that lowers the brightness of the hardware buttons? My device buttons are really bright. they shine right through the creases of the phone...

Any ideas?

Thanks again
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Hello everyone I would like to know if anyone knows a hack to take away the bottom tray on the 800w today screen. I have one icon down there wich I dont even use and would rather have the extra room on my today screen.
    Does anyone know how to assign a hard key/s to do a soft reset? I am using Pocket Power Manager to do soft resets now, but it only allows mapped keys to long d-pad presses which becomes a problem in other applications that I use for scrolling etc. It will not allow any other key be used to reset or any combination keys. I am looking for something like this thread for PPC:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114499

I can use on screen icons, but there are times the 800W locks and I cannot get back to the Today screen to reset.

Any help is appreciated.
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    I use a little program called "Reset PPC"; it came bundled with Task Manager 2.7 (http://www.dotfred.net/TaskMgr.htm). You can then copy / paste a shortcut to the reset program into Windows / Start Menu / Programs. You should then be able to assign a hardkey to it.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I don't think I saw this one while I was skimming through but if you want to disable the security warning when installing non-certified applications, which is like every application I've ever installed...

To disable the security warning when installing a non-certfied application, set:
    HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\0000101a = 1 (DWORD decimal)
    To restore the warnings:
    HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\0000101a = 0 (DWORD decimal)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I use a little program called "Reset PPC"; it came bundled with Task Manager 2.7 (http://www.dotfred.net/TaskMgr.htm). You can then copy / paste a shortcut to the reset program into Windows / Start Menu / Programs. You should then be able to assign a hardkey to it.
    Whoa dude, that attempted to perform a Hard reset. I am looking for a soft reset.
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by svx View Post
    Whoa dude, that attempted to perform a Hard reset. I am looking for a soft reset.
    This little app called "SoftReset" does only that. I've been using for a while now and its worked great for me. I've never mapped it to hardware key but I'm sure it'll work like that. Hope this helps you.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I really like psShutXP. You can skin it too.
    Here's the home site for psShutXP http://ppcsoft.narod.ru/english/ Just don't open it at work, there's a few images that aren't work friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    This little app called "SoftReset" does only that. I've been using for a while now and its worked great for me. I've never mapped it to hardware key but I'm sure it'll work like that. Hope this helps you.
    Please just use this one if you really want a simple one. It's not skinnable. Who the heck needs a skinnable reset button? it does one thing: soft reset.
    I joined the cellphone thing late: razr v3m->treo 800w