Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    I have everything unchecked in the first tab (sounds), and dont see anything specifically for the battery, but that's it.

I cant believe there isn't a solid setting for this. I figured the Events (warnings, system events) being unchecked would have taken care of this, but nope
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    I have everything unchecked in the first tab (sounds), and dont see anything specifically for the battery, but that's it.

I cant believe there isn't a solid setting for this. I figured the Events (warnings, system events) being unchecked would have taken care of this, but nope
    The low battery indicator is in the notifications tab...
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    The low battery indicator is in the notifications tab...
    If you are talking under Event: [drop down box]

I dont have a low battery indicator deal there, but a Reminders option
    Would be nice if there was a option to silence the phone without having to change settings. There's times I want my phone to vibrate but if I'm sleeping I just want it to be silent.
    If you are talking under Event: [drop down box]

I dont have a low battery indicator deal there, but a Reminders option
    Odd....to be sure we're talking about the same thing...

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I don't have low battery either. Perhaps you did a registry edit to add low battery to the notifications?
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker View Post
    Would be nice if there was a option to silence the phone without having to change settings. There's times I want my phone to vibrate but if I'm sleeping I just want it to be silent.
    Yeah. Mobile Shell has a "profiles" setting that's Normal, Silent or Vibrate Only; Silent and Vibrate act the same....
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    I don't have low battery either. Perhaps you did a registry edit to add low battery to the notifications?
    I know I didn't do anything like that on purpose ...perhaps one of the other changes I made????I did remove the battery icon from the taskbar, but I seem to recall that it was always there????
    Quote Originally Posted by AS329 View Post
    Odd....to be sure we're talking about the same thing...

That's a negative on my end. No battery deal like you show

Now i'd like to see who else has one and who doesn't. After Inbox, mine shows messaging as the next option.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Now i'd like to see who else has one and who doesn't. After Inbox, mine shows messaging as the next option.
    Same here...no battery option.
    That's a negative on my end. No battery deal like you show

Confirmed no battery option here either...
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    No battery option here either...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    No Battery option here either
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    And another here, although it seems like it should be.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    Same here...even with keyguard enabled, pressing an app button wakes the device and launches the app. Obviously with the keyguard on I then have to press the center button to do anything else.
    That is Good News/Bad News then. I am not sure why it isn't working either. I am using the standard today screen.

At least the functionality is there, now just need to figure out why it isn't working.

Are you guys using SPB Mobile Shell or other customizations?
    No battery option...
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    Same here...no battery option.
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Confirmed no battery option here either...
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    No battery option here either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    And another here, although it seems like it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    No battery option...
    W.T.F.

When I have some time, I'll turn the battery icon back on in the registry and see if "Low Battery" goes away....can't think of anything else that could be,
    wow, i guess it's pretty much everyone. very odd someone has that option. i wouldnt think that would be a registry edit, so i'm clueless. i'd like to still figure out if you can disable the notifications for low battery. i guess one person can. lol
    wow, i guess it's pretty much everyone. very odd someone has that option. i wouldnt think that would be a registry edit, so i'm clueless. i'd like to still figure out if you can disable the notifications for low battery. i guess one person can. lol
    The low battery notifications warning levels (10%, 5%) are in the registry (HKLM>Software>Palm>BatteryIndicator)...perhaps those could be manipulated to turn off the low battery notifications altogether? It does look like you can change how often the notifications happen, the default appears to be every 60 seconds from 10 to 5 % and every 30 from 5 to 0....
    I have the Low Battery option. Was always there from the first day as i recall???