Guys, I'm a bit over my head, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone else has encountered this - or knows how to fix it.

I got the 800w earlier today and everything was going great until I tried to send an e-mail through our exchange server (which was syncing w/out a problem). After I tried to send the e-mail I got a pop-up saying that there was a problem with "repllog.exe" and microsoft was sorry for the inconvenience.

After that happens I can't sync ... and the message gets stuck in outlook. I am at my wit's end ... love the phone, but this is a major issue for me (already had one hard reset).

Does anyone know how to fix this? I read online that in a previous treo you could force the phone to run another instance of repllog.exe, but I have no idea how to even do that on this phone.

If you rather not trouble shoot for awhile you could always start over. Back up the device and hard reset. It will put the device back to when you pulled it out of the box. You probably know this already but it may save you lots of time.
    I appreciate the advice (truly), but the reason for my hard reset last time was this exact same error... hoping someone knows exactly what's causing it.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AKid View Post
    Guys , I'm a bit over my head, so I figured I'd check to see if anyone else has encountered this - or knows how to fix it.

I got the 800w earlier today and everything was going great until I tried to send an e-mail through our exchange server (which was syncing w/out a problem). After I tried to send the e-mail I got a pop-up saying that there was a problem with "repllog.exe" and microsoft was sorry for the inconvenience.

After that happens I can't sync ... and the message gets stuck in outlook. I am at my wit's end ... love the phone, but this is a major issue for me (already had one hard reset).

Does anyone know how to fix this? I read online that in a previous treo you could force the phone to run another instance of repllog.exe, but I have no idea how to even do that on this phone.

repllog is ActiveSync. Wonder what is causing that error.