Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtman1 View Post
    My speaker phone and ear peace is not very good as well. The person on the other line also gets an echo if I have the ear peace volume all the way up. Anyone think it can be fixed with a software update or is it a hardware issue?
    I think you're experiencing a different issue. You'll find the following information on page 375 of the User Guide.

Is the Other Person Hearing an Echo?
    - Try decreasing the volume on your Treo to avoid coupling or feedback on the other personís end. This applies to both the speakerphone and to the handset earpiece.
    - Position the Treo closer to your ear to prevent sound leaking back to the microphone. Keep your hand away from the microphone hole in the lower-left corner of your device.
    - If youíre using Speakerphone mode with your Treo lying on a flat surface, try turning the device face-down (screen facing the surface).

Are You Hearing Your Own Voice Echo?
    - Ask the other person to turn down their volume or to hold the Treo closer to their ear.
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Try turning off your wifi and see if that effects your crackling. When mine is on, I experience this exact same effect through bluetooth, the handset, and the speaker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12