1.    #1  
    Hello, all!

I have a Treo 750, AT&T, and I was using my phone as a mp3 player, and the very last section of the 2.5mm headphone plug broke off in my phone! Any ideas to get it out safely?
    maybe a magnet?
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Return it to Palm for repair. It's the only "safe" way.

Otherwise, open it up. I've opened my 650. It wasn't terribly difficult, but it's easy to break the little clips that hold it together in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by DruMaster3001 View Post
    Hello, all!

I have a Treo 750, AT&T, and I was using my phone as a mp3 player, and the very last section of the 2.5mm headphone plug broke off in my phone! Any ideas to get it out safely?
    I had something get stuck in the headset jack of my 700WX. On this phone, if you pull the battery, you'll see that the jack is a straight see through hole you can access from the battery bay. Get a toothpick, and push it through, and it'll come right out. Hope this works for your 750.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for all the suggestions. With the 750, you cant see the jack, unless its in the little slot next to the sim card slot. I'll open it up if I have to, because I don't have the money to pay for the repair. I heard one suggestion using a #4 screw to drill into the broken off piece. Anyone heard of that?
    you can get this if you can't get your audio jack back:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...=ADA3-TR75535F