1.    #1  
    For anyone who has suffered through years of Sprint WM devices & Treos that were plagued with the random screen wake-up syndrom, it appears to be gone with the 800w. Hasn't happened once since I activated yesterday -- happened constantly where I live with my Touch, MotoQ and 700wx and other Treos.

Many posts out there on this subject dating back years if you care to search.
    Does that mean when signal is low too? I hate that about my Mogul the screen is constantly turning on and off when the signal is low.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I haven't had any random screen waking up?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    random screen wake ups happening to me.
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!
    I am having them like crazy. In fact, sometimes when it wakes up, I get a black screen, with multi colored verticle lines that eventually disapear, then the black screen just glows until I do something with it. The screensaver is disabled.

This also happens when I click a link in an email, switching to to the browser, it blanks out, goes multi color, and I have to wake the phone back UP! I don't know if its software I loaded, but I may hard reset and start over one by one.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMB Driver View Post
    I am having them like crazy. In fact, sometimes when it wakes up, I get a black screen, with multi colored verticle lines that eventually disapear, then the black screen just glows until I do something with it. The screensaver is disabled.

This also happens when I click a link in an email, switching to to the browser, it blanks out, goes multi color, and I have to wake the phone back UP! I don't know if its software I loaded, but I may hard reset and start over one by one.
    The samething was happening to me. However, I haven't had one in a couple days, before I was getting them like crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by EMB Driver View Post

I experienced this as well during the first couple days of having the device, however a soft reset solved the problem, and I have not experienced the issue since.
    Last edited by azkevman; 07/22/2008 at 06:19 PM.
    Thank you. I'll try that. I was starting to think I had a bad screen/connection problem.
    I am having random screen wake-ups too!
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    I experienced this as well during the first couple days of having the device, however a soft reset dolved the problem, and I have not experienced the issue since.
    same here. No more.