1.    #1  
    I just saw the listing for the 800W on sprint.com for $250.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Good catch sir.
    There are some good pictures and a 360 view on the sprint site.
    Quote Originally Posted by thepla View Post
    I just saw the listing for the 800W on sprint.com for $250.
    I am out of contract on Sero plan but I am not able to buy (upgrade phone) to treo 800w. It gives me error:
    "Select Line to UpgradeWe're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order."

As you know there are more restrictions than before on SERO to login (like employee number thingy) and also plan is changed as well. So my question to my fellow SERO account holders is, how can I get treo 800w without loosing my current SERO plan? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    As you know there are more restrictions than before on SERO to login (like employee number thingy) and also plan is changed as well. So my question to my fellow SERO account holders is, how can I get treo 800w without loosing my current SERO plan? Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Telesales? That's what I did.
    You'll have to buy it full price as well right?
    Bought mine at a Sprint store last night. I'm on SERO, but still had a year on my contract, yet was eligible for the full $150 off. The store sold it to me with all discounts and never batted an eye.
    i,too, saw it on sprint.com.

but it hasn't been up on palm.com yet...
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    The prices are a bit shocking to me

This new phone is 50$ cheaper than the mogul (which is still listed at 300$)

and now the HTC touch is going for 99 smackers! (is this something new? I recall it being about 150, or 250)

and now we see the treo 800w for 250! which is nice!

I wonder, once their stock of 700wx's run out, and someones treo takes a dump (every device gets old, it happens)

would they replace it with a 800w? being that the mogul is more expensive.

I was very worried i would wind up with a mogul (thinking the price of the mogul would drop and the 800w would be the most expensive phone they sell)
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    I was very worried i would wind up with a mogul (thinking the price of the mogul would drop and the 800w would be the most expensive phone they sell)
    Since the price is not much different, if you like Mogul, then go to get it. Why settle for less because of $50.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    Since the price is not much different, if you like Mogul, then go to get it. Why settle for less because of $50.00.
    I'm not sure an 800w is "settling for less than a Mogul". I'm not even sure a 700wx is "settling for less than the RAM-deprived Mogul".