1.    #1  
    i don't want to make my second call as conference call on treo 700wx but how?????
    can some body help me.....
    thanx in advance
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    huh? your post didn't really make any sense..
    Never mind.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    the treo does have messed up call handeling. for example, i ve had my treo for bout 8mths now, and conferencing is still a mystry to me. plus if someone calls and you are one phone, you click over to put call 1 on hold, andwer call 2. how do you end any of them . the only solution is that i have to push the red button and end both. then get the other one back. reall crappy!
    Quote Originally Posted by cidand1 View Post
    the treo does have messed up call handeling. for example, i ve had my treo for bout 8mths now, and conferencing is still a mystry to me. plus if someone calls and you are one phone, you click over to put call 1 on hold, andwer call 2. how do you end any of them . the only solution is that i have to push the red button and end both. then get the other one back. reall crappy!
    Not sure about Verizon, but on Sprint if you have two people on the line with you, you must hang up (red button), then for the person that you were NOT speaking to at the time the phone will call you back and that person will be there. The person will not be aware of the call back.

Why it is handled this way, I don't know, but that's how it seems to be on CDMA networks in the US. GSM handles it properly and allows you to simply drop an individual from the conference or three-way call as needed without the whole phone calling you back business.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.