Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    If anyone finds a Treo 800w case please post it.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    If anyone finds a Treo 800w case please post it.
    iPod slip cases are the only thing I can think of at this point. I hope Smartphone Experts comes out with a slim clear case like they had for the 650.

Hear that Marcus?
    All of my 700wx cases were too big except for this one that I didn't use, but the 800w fits perfectly in it. I like the top load cases with no strap. I am still looking but this one works really well so far.
    http://mytreo.net/store/xproduct.php?xProd=622
    Pictures of the 800w in the case mentioned above.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I went to a Sprint store today looking for something for it, and came across this. It fits nice, its secure, and looks nice as well. It was $20.00...

Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    That's the case that comes with most HTC devices, and I'm sure it's the one I have with my Mogul. Being that the 800w and the Mogul are pretty much the same size, that case would be a good fit for it. The only thing is that I'd still rather have a hard case to go with it. I have my Mogul in a clear Seidio case in that same pouch (very tight fit though) and it's nearly indesctructable because of that hard case. I've dropped mine many many times, and it still looks new without the case off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    That's the case that comes with most HTC devices, and I'm sure it's the one I have with my Mogul. Being that the 800w and the Mogul are pretty much the same size, that case would be a good fit for it. The only thing is that I'd still rather have a hard case to go with it. I have my Mogul in a clear Seidio case in that same pouch (very tight fit though) and it's nearly indesctructable because of that hard case. I've dropped mine many many times, and it still looks new without the case off.
    I'm hoping some of the manufacturers come out with some nice cases for the 800.. This one will do for now.. I've dropped my 755 a few times too..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Though the 800w is bigger, you might be able to have a snug fit using a Centro case. The keys/nuttons look like the same position, so some of those form fittings one might work.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Though the 800w is bigger, you might be able to have a snug fit using a Centro case. The keys/nuttons look like the same position, so some of those form fittings one might work.
    Exactly! I purchased the following from Best Buy this afternoon. Not the nicest, cheapest, or slickest case out there but will do the job until someone produces a decent holster. The fit is excellent.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1207957306962
    Surprisingly, Vaja will be late to the party:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=vaja
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Surprisingly, Vaja will be late to the party:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=vaja
    Not suprising to me. Their production is extremely slow to begin with. With all the iPhone orders coming in they are going to farther behind.

Lately the high price and long production times have turned me away from Vaja.
    absorbs shock.Plus I couldnt stand having a cover flap ,I just use a screen protector.
    No cases any on Ebay yet though.
    Seidio plans to release the Innocase-the super slim rubberized hard case for Treo 800W in about 10-14 days from now. The matching holster will be also available.
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    Exactly! I purchased the following from Best Buy this afternoon. Not the nicest, cheapest, or slickest case out there but will do the job until someone produces a decent holster. The fit is excellent.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1207957306962
    I used that case when I was testing out a centro. Can't stand the velcro instead of magnet closure. Target had some nice vertical magnet leather belt cases for $8. I bought one in brown and one in black.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release the Innocase-the super slim rubberized hard case for Treo 800W in about 10-14 days from now. The matching holster will be also available.

Good to hear. I like the rubberized hard cases.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Any word on when the Seidio Super Slim Crystal Case will be available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghildebr View Post
    Any word on when the Seidio Super Slim Crystal Case will be available?
    10-14 days from now !
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    10-14 days from now !
    Can we pre-Order?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    Can we pre-Order?
    If there is a way I would like to pre-order as well.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Anyone find any screen protectors made for the 800w yet?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast