Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not showing a Vaja case for the 800w on their website.
    Cellet.com has a silicone case specifically designed for the 800W, fits perfectly, P/N SCTRE800BK, comes in pink, blue, clear, black. Also available on EBAY. I really like it on my 800W.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Cases make the phone much bulkier. Clipping it on your belt make you looks nerdie.

I just tell myself each time I use the phone, I grip it hard. I almost drop my PDA phone one time.

All I do is put it inside a $2 dark green camera bag with top velcro that I got at Target.
    Not if you don't have a brick for a Smartphone.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Sena has a magnetic flip case and a skin case (both leather) coming in early September. Pix on Sena's site. Although I love Sena leather skins, this one looks mediocre, and it seems to have a clear plastic soft-cover to go over the keyboard. Not appealing to me.
    PDAir is coming out with an aluminum case in September/October. I emailed Rhinoskin for the same request, but they couldn't say one way or another.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarpezio View Post
    Cellet.com has a silicone case specifically designed for the 800W, fits perfectly, P/N SCTRE800BK, comes in pink, blue, clear, black. Also available on EBAY. I really like it on my 800W.
    pictures please!
  6. jhn
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I have a Nutshell case I bought for a 650 several years ago. Never used it because it was too tight, works perfect with my 800wm.

Loads from the top, no cover. When I take my phone out the case is flat against my belt, like not having a case at all.

Very durable with a metal belt clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Sena has a magnetic flip case and a skin case (both leather) coming in early September. Pix on Sena's site. Although I love Sena leather skins, this one looks mediocre, and it seems to have a clear plastic soft-cover to go over the keyboard. Not appealing to me.
    PDAir is coming out with an aluminum case in September/October. I emailed Rhinoskin for the same request, but they couldn't say one way or another.
    Sena sent me a note last week saying they had no plans for an 800w case and then a couple of days later sent a note saying it was available for preorder. We also won't be getting it because of the plastic over the keys. My last wife's Sena skin cases did not have this plastic..
    I'm using this one and couldn't be happier with it: http://store.treocentral.com/smartph...4A120A2158.htm.
    I just ordered a case from Seido.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by overbyc1 View Post
    Click Here - Sprint Website

Found on the sprint site. Leather case with belt clip. Even has a pic...
    The universal pouch is great!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Sena sent me a note last week saying they had no plans for an 800w case and then a couple of days later sent a note saying it was available for preorder. We also won't be getting it because of the plastic over the keys. My last wife's Sena skin cases did not have this plastic..
    Here's the text of an email I just received from Sena regarding that leather skin:
    "Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Sena Cases.

Yes, the keyboard will be covered with a clear plastic layer. However, this may change in the future. We will keep your contact information on file and notify you if and when a case without this layer is designed.

Thank you for your interest,

Fon Chen
    Sena Cases "

We'll see. I'd love a nice sleek leather skin without any plastic keyboard cover.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123