Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    looks like Sprint is offering a fitted leather case for the 800w. look under the accessories section and select treo 800w.
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    Anyone find any screen protectors made for the 800w yet?
    Seidio will release screen protector made just for Treo 800W tomorrow (7/15). we have them in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio will release screen protector made just for Treo 800W tomorrow (7/15). we have them in stock.
    Do the 600/650/700 ones not fit?

Seems to me they leave a bit of room (at least the ones I got last time). Since the 800w is just a smidge smaller, I'd think it'd fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Do the 600/650/700 ones not fit?

Seems to me they leave a bit of room (at least the ones I got last time). Since the 800w is just a smidge smaller, I'd think it'd fit.
    They fit with a little cutting, thats what I had to do.. After that, the fit is fine.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I'm prefer the rubber/silicon case also. Love the Palm Brand thin skin. Might try stuffing it in a Centro.

Read something on the box.... "built in screen protector" What's up with that? Is there a replaceable part that would be cheaper. Don't understand why any other treo protector wouldn't fit. Though they were all the same size.

But if it's built in... why bother?
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    I'm prefer the rubber/silicon case also. Love the Palm Brand thin skin. Might try stuffing it in a Centro.

Read something on the box.... "built in screen protector" What's up with that? Is there a replaceable part that would be cheaper. Don't understand why any other treo protector wouldn't fit. Though they were all the same size.

I'm a bit new to Palm devices--what's this Palm Brand Thin Skin you are talking about?
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts

It's "built in" but not removable so if it scratches you are screwed. The Centro has the same "built in" protector.
    Where can we find this? It does not appear that any 800w accessories are listed on the Seidio site as of yet...
    I am waiting for the ZAGG Invisishield screen protector.
    Seidio plans to release the Innocase-the super slim rubberized hard case for Treo 800W in about 10-14 days from now. The matching holster will be also available.

Hey Seido!!!...what about a nice big fat juicy battery for the 800w???

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    Where can we find this? It does not appear that any 800w accessories are listed on the Seidio site as of yet...
    Here is the Link

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...Code=SPM1TR800

We custom make this for Treo 800W. Now shipping !
    It's "built in" but not removable so if it scratches you are screwed. The Centro has the same "built in" protector.
    Very think silicon glove/condom around the whole phone, except the screen. It even covers the keyboard. Keeps out dust/dirt, prevents scratches, better grip, and kind of shock absorber protection.

There are several brands, but Palm's was really then.
    ...doesn't make sense. Someone crack off the top of their new 800 and see if you can replace the "built in screen protector"

Seriously though, it says it right on the getting started book, step 1. What are you supposed to do when the built in screen protector gets all scratched??!!!

I haven't even activated my 800w yet... no case and not knowing what's up with the built in stuff...
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    ...doesn't make sense. Someone crack off the top of their new 800 and see if you can replace the "built in screen protector"

Seriously though, it says it right on the getting started book, step 1. What are you supposed to do when the built in screen protector gets all scratched??!!!

I haven't even activated my 800w yet... no case and not knowing what's up with the built in stuff...
    The centro had the same thing. It is attached to the screen by adhesive.
    Click Here - Sprint Website

Found on the sprint site. Leather case with belt clip. Even has a pic...
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    I am waiting for the ZAGG Invisishield screen protector.
    So am I. I called them today and they said if I sent my phone in they would create and install an invisibleSHIELD on it, but it would end up costing me about $50 before shipping. I wouldn't do that in the first place because I cannot be away from my precious for that long, and if I were going to, why would I pay them MORE by essentially subsidizing their R&D? (She told me they don't have a phone to create on from yet.)
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterXtreme View Post
    So am I. I called them today and they said if I sent my phone in they would create and install an invisibleSHIELD on it, but it would end up costing me about $50 before shipping. I wouldn't do that in the first place because I cannot be away from my precious for that long, and if I were going to, why would I pay them MORE by essentially subsidizing their R&D? (She told me they don't have a phone to create on from yet.)
    wow, that's a lame response from ZAGG.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Cases make the phone much bulkier. Clipping it on your belt make you looks nerdie.

I just tell myself each time I use the phone, I grip it hard. I almost drop my PDA phone one time.

All I do is put it inside a $2 dark green camera bag with top velcro that I got at Target.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Surprisingly, Vaja will be late to the party:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=vaja
    The Vaja Centro case is out. So far at least, very disappointing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast