Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How about ebooks? I have a lot on my card on my 755. Can I use the same card or do I need to download them all again? Will StyleTap allow me to use the same ereader or will I need a WM version?
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Agendus
    Resco Explorer 8
    Ewallet
    List Pro
    Newsbreak (not on POS)
    SPB Weather (not on POS)
    Pocket Tunes
    Splash Money

All of these programs work better on POS than windows mobile. All of these need updates to accomodate the 320x320 screens as well.
    Treo 600-->Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w --> HTC Touch Diamond --> HTC Touch Pro 2 --> HTC EVO
    ChatterEmail work with Styletap?
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    How about ebooks? I have a lot on my card on my 755. Can I use the same card or do I need to download them all again? Will StyleTap allow me to use the same ereader or will I need a WM version?
    There is a free WM version but IMO the Palm version is faster and smaller. This is one of the reasons I love the 320 screen- on the 700wx, it went into lo-res mode and the text was either choppy full screen or tiny in a 160x160 window.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    ChatterEmail work with Styletap?
    No. Sorry. FlexMail is the closest thing on WM and it's close but no Chatter.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    is there anything like LauncherX for WM? I hate today screen, even with Launcher plugin. Also how do you go to the quick dial screen with one tap. I didn't find a way to go to dialpad or favorites dialpad with one buton.
  7.    #27  
    yeah my biggest issue. I can barley figure out how to make a call. I have to keep looking for dialpad or find contacts. I loved the phone/dialpad approach on the Centro. with the bookmarks of favorites/speeddial.

also how the heck do ya copy and paste on this device. Im in a email and theres no Copy and paste option unless I am missing it.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    yeah my biggest issue. I can barley figure out how to make a call. I have to keep looking for dialpad or find contacts. I loved the phone/dialpad approach on the Centro. with the bookmarks of favorites/speeddial.

also how the heck do ya copy and paste on this device. Im in a email and theres no Copy and paste option unless I am missing it.
    From the today screen you just type the name of the contact and it pulls them up and you hit the green button for the right contat. Or you can just type in the number and hit the green button. Or you can hit menu (right soft button) and then the first option is contacts. Or you can hit the little white button on the bottom left and then the calendar button as a shortcut for contacts. Once you have made calls you can just press the green button and it pulls up your last 10 or so calls and it is pretty neat because if you call 1 number on a contact that has more than one, when you select that contact it shows up all of the numbers in the form of a dropdown list, even if the one you want isn't the one that you called earlier, this makes it easier to try to get a hold of someone with more than one number.

Select what you want and then to copy and paste use your stylus and hold it down on the screen until the menu comes up.
    I'm consdering the conversion over form Palm OS (650 ) over to Win Mobile. There is one program I use all the time that has prevented so far - Datashield. It is a password database I know there are plenty but this is the best most flexible - can edit templates, create new ones etc. It syncs with PC app also so can access on both platforms. You can choose which fields or templates to encrypt & uses standard icon files (agendus) and alarms etc.

Does anyone know an equivalent to Datashield (Ultrasoft) for Win platform they do not make it for win mobile?

David
    There is another thread talking only about security/password apps for the 800w. I use eWallet, but there's always SplashID and at least 2 others - they all have desktop components.
    It does, but not always too good. I have 4Cast installed - works almost. Quickipedia and QuickNews works. Most work ok but StyleTap at this point does not support the 5-way key. As a note, StyleTap is more stable that the POS itself.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12