Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    It appears the sms apps sends messages multiple times. This was a problem in the past i believe. Was it a cab fix in the past or software update i forget.
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!
    Known Sprint issue, not PALM.
    Known issue of Palm threaded messaging on Treo 750. Check if you have a message stuck in the outbox folder. That's the one sent multiple times. Sent messages should be in the Sent folder.
    All SMS are saved inside the file \Windows\PalmMsgVxxx where xxx was 001 for Treo 750.
    Did it yesterday on my Centro. One message sent three times. Bummer.
    Is there an MMS option in this palm threaded messaging or did palm take ANOTHER step backwards from the treo 750!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Rasp View Post
    Is there an MMS option in this palm threaded messaging or did palm take ANOTHER step backwards from the treo 750!
    Not Palm... Sprint... Sprint doesnt allow MMS on any of their Windows Based smart phones...
    God thats so stupid... I love how they made them just rip out the MMS part of this app.... Cracks me up!

EDIT: - FIX! sMMS.... Google it and say... hip, hip, horay!!