Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Geez Mike, who is the bored one?
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Did we ban Slinky?? ( I believe he was banned) Everyone has a right to express their feelings?
    Wow...now that sir is definitely an old skool TC reference! LOL...btw I was the one who pulled the guillotine on that one! hehe...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Seriously, think about it. If no one had replied to his thread, or if people stopped replying, what would he have done? Probably stop replying too. I don't see any real reason for people to continue replying, especially since this is just a random thread of little importance or value. Move along folks, move along.
    We replied because this thread has been fun for all of us... nice read everybody, love the sarcasm. Joe, that was totally rude and nieve, but props to you for sticking with your position
    LongLivePalm
    Couldn't go to sleep tonight without getting in on this. Absolutely the funniest thread I've read in years on TC! What a hoot! Totally ROTFLMAO!!!
  5.    #85  
    Ok,day 2. Usually the kids have me up early. I know what your thinking, this guy has kids? You won't believe it thanks to this free Country I am allowed to have kids. Don't worry I am teaching them well. They both go to "Rants & Raves to Customer Service Reps" summer camp. We are a tight family. One time we assembled a "Say no to IDEN" protest (tired of Nextel customers having poor walkie talkie manners in public). Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    I just realized that this thread is similar to a realty TV show.

I read the first post and could not stop.

Now I have read the whole thread and I feel like I need therapy.

You know what is worse?

I will most likely log on tomorrow for another episode.

You have to give this guy props for one thing, he has no folded after the initial backlash.

Regards
    Okay I couldn't resist.

What do you mean by Realty TV show? Do you mean like Flip that House? Are you a Realtor? I only ask because those kind of shows are okay, but you seem to be getting a major kick out of them.

I wonder if the house will sell once they knock know down all the walls and open up the floor plan???!!! Tune in tomorrow to find out bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    The easiest thing for you guys who are actually correct and making sense to do would be just to ignore him or stop replying. It's obvious he's not changing his stance/opinion/theory/whatever about what happened or what's going on, so why bother? Let him be mad and frustrated in the thread all by himself.

Seriously, think about it. If no one had replied to his thread, or if people stopped replying, what would he have done? Probably stop replying too. I don't see any real reason for people to continue replying, especially since this is just a random thread of little importance or value. Move along folks, move along.
    At this point I am confident he now realizes the error of his ways but he's having fun with the exchange now. We are as well. I know the almighty 800w has been released upon the earth and we should all be focused on every minute detail of it's design, but some of us take a little break for humor. We will return to mind numbing analysis of the battery life, wifi, gps accuracy, dimensions compared to 30 other devices, and the overall geek to cool ratio in just a few moments. Settle down partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Robert(Sat Jul 12 08:52:47 EDT 2008)>As you are not satisfied with the device, the only option as of now is to return it and avail refund.
    Best advice....

From reading the post, I don't see a direct complaint... only what "other" people are saying and many small rants that meant nothing to the support rep (nothing he could do about it). lol....

I agree with many of the others, the OP was rude and ignorant. Sorry, my opinion....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    At this point I am confident he now realizes the error of his ways but he's having fun with the exchange now. We are as well. I know the almighty 800w has been released upon the earth and we should all be focused on every minute detail of it's design, but some of us take a little break for humor. We will return to mind numbing analysis of the battery life, wifi, gps accuracy, dimensions compared to 30 other devices, and the overall geek to cool ratio in just a few moments. Settle down partner.
    Actually Robert at Palm may get another chat session from me soon about battery life and dim screen. May not be as nice as I was either.
    Geez Mike, who is the bored one?
    He might have been a little bored.

I see you lasted clear through the day huh? Rude and persistant. You are bound to be wealthy some day.
    Actually Robert at Palm may get another chat session from me soon about battery life and dim screen. May not be as nice as I was either.
    But that's a little different. Those are things that have something to do with Palm. You won't get blasted nearly as hard on here for that stunt. You have to go back to the drawing board if you expect to raise your own bar. You already set our expectations too high. Maybe a rant about the fact that the phone doesn't help to reduce your carbon footprint nearly as much as you expected.
  12.    #92  
    He might have been a little bored.

I see you lasted clear through the day huh? Rude and persistant. You are bound to be wealthy some day.
    Exactly why I own a small business. Rude, persistant or however you want to define it in many cases is how you get ahead. Granted this thread was made as entertainment and fanboys tried to stir up the pot. I for one don't care for what anybody thinks. Only friends, family and employees count. Keyboard words on a forum mean nothing.
  13.    #93  
    But that's a little different. Those are things that have something to do with Palm. You won't get blasted nearly as hard on here for that stunt. You have to go back to the drawing board if you expect to raise your own bar. You already set our expectations too high. Maybe a rant about the fact that the phone doesn't help to reduce your carbon footprint nearly as much as you expected.
    I have to agree. Might have to think up another approach then sarcasim and threatening to move to another device. Maybe another protest in front of Palm HQ's? "Hey Ho, fix our phone!"
    Exactly why I own a small business. Rude, persistant or however you want to define it in many cases is how you get ahead. Granted this thread was made as entertainment and fanboys tried to stir up the pot. I for one don't care for what anybody thinks. Only friends, family and employees count. Keyboard words on a forum mean nothing.
    I want to clarify. That was a compliment. I am working on becoming more rude myself. I am to much of a nice guy hence the reason I didn't call you a couple of choice names right off the bat. I have got the persistence down pretty good though.

BTW, you will not become wealthy until you stop caring about the employees. That is what I heard anyway.
  15.    #95  
    I want to clarify. That was a compliment. I am working on becoming more rude myself. I am to much of a nice guy hence the reason I didn't call you a couple of choice names right off the bat. I have got the persistence down pretty good though.

BTW, you will not become wealthy until you stop caring about the employees. That is what I heard anyway.
    Sorry, I missed the compliment. Thought everyone was still pissy. All of sudden everyone has deep feelings. All these reality cry baby TV shows have screwed up America. Get a pair and go grab life by them.

Got to keep the employees happy. I remember hating a boss which meant I hated the job.
    Why cant we all get along

Palm will get it worked out by WM8.
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post

Now that's good comedy. Plus I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post

Traitors among us! Welcome back Sling.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Traitors among us!
    Traitor hmm Never

Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Welcome back Sling.
    Thanks hannip.Its been sometime since Ive made a appearance at TC.
    CodyBB gave me heads up so I thought I would stop by and see how things are going.
    You guys have been waiting for upgrade to long with some negitve results many never expected.
    Palm will make the fixes need,They are a great company so no worries.
  20.    #100  
    They had years for perfection. I had the 700wx when it was released and don't remember any issues at the time.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast