Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    At least HTC can compete in a market they did not own years ago. Palm had the market and pissed it away. Palm lost, what $43 million? You can't go 2 years between releases. Its a dead Company.

http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/2...D_yahoo_ticker
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    At least HTC can compete in a market they did not own years ago. Palm had the market and pissed it away. Palm lost, what $43 million? You can't go 2 years between releases. Its a dead Company.

That doesn't mean you should treat its employees like s*** for problems that aren't the company's fault. That's the point, here, not who's better between Palm and HTC.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    That doesn't mean you should treat its employees like s*** for problems that aren't the company's fault. That's the point, here, not who's better between Palm and HTC.
    Don't go making too much sense in this thread... you wouldn't want to get OFF TOPIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Don't go making too much sense in this thread... you wouldn't want to get OFF TOPIC.
    Heh...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    "Joe's" conversation with Palm was a waste of time. Unless the issue is that this device doesn't conform to MS specs I'm unsure why anyone would believe that this is Palm's fault - and this probably the first time that anyone has complained about a higher resolution screen.

Sheesh, this is a phone, not brain surgery
    Cheers

Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb View Post
    this probably the first time that anyone has complained about a higher resolution screen
    LMAO
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

7.    #27  
    It's called sarcasim. You think that guy cares? Sitting at his computer on a Saturday playing solitaire. He hasn't had anyting to do since the 700 series release in 2005. I doubt he is losing sleep tonight over what I wrote. I think he's going to make it, he'll be fine. Yes, the point is Palm vs. HTC. Actually, there is no competition so your probably correct.
    Oh, your still here?
    At least it has support ****. Good luck with a dead company. Two years, how embarrassing. HTC Diamond coming soon, I'll take that. It has a real feature list.
    Okay I have read enough. This guy is lost. Contact the developer of the apps that don't work buddy.

It's obvious you have never been an early adopter before.

Is this guy on the list to be banned from here yet? If not, I will be the first to nominate him.
    You think that guy cares?
    Actually... He's probably talking to the guys in the cubes around him about how stupid you are... But that's neither here nor there. Point still stands.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    Okay I have read enough. This guy is lost. Contact the developer of the apps that don't work buddy.

It's obvious you have never been an early adopter before.

Is this guy on the list to be banned from here yet? If not, I will be the first to nominate him.
    Actually, I think banning him would be silly and childish just like he acted.

He clearly doesn't understand the issue here and should probably be welcomed here to get a better understanding of what is really wrong and how to correct his misunderstanding.

Still, he is making it for an interesting read, so I thank him for that.

Is this the real reason you came here today? Since you have returned your horrible Palm device you no longer need to visit our forums anymore.

Laters
  13.    #33  
    You want me banned for stating my opinion. Good lord, get off your Palm high horse. The point is the phone is crap, most know it but to afraid to offend the serious minded treocentral users. There are threads about it around the net. It a Centro with Windows. Same ol' Palm.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTreo View Post
    Is this the real reason you came here today? Since you have returned your horrible Palm device you no longer need to visit our forums anymore.

Laters
    Sure. It's raining and I'm bored.
    You want me banned for stating my opinion. Good lord, get off your Palm high horse. The point is the phone is crap, most know it but to afraid to offend the serious minded treocentral users. There are threads about it around the net. It a Centro with Windows. Same ol' Palm.
    I haven't gotten the device yet and probably won't for awhile because I'm poor but other than two serious bugs (GPS and BT VC) everyone seems to be quite happy with this device aside from EXPECTED resolution-related issues. And one thing this device is not is a Centro...
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Actually, I think banning him would be silly and childish just like he acted.

He clearly doesn't understand the issue here and should probably be welcomed here to get a better understanding of what is really wrong and how to correct his misunderstanding.

Still, he is making it for an interesting read, so I thank him for that.
    Well since I was being sarcastic I guess I wouldn't qualify as silly or childish. I would have made some sort of formal complaint if I actually cared about what this guys was saying. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even know how to begin reporting someone since I have never seriously considered it. You can tell by my years versus post count that I don't pay much attention to many things, but as you stated this is the worst post of all time so I felt the need to say something. I did so there. I personally don't like name calling so I refrained from using more biting words in my original post. I might save those for the next person to imply that I am childish or silly. (that was sarcasm again bud)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Yeah...and those HTC device drivers they never delivered?

And the not enough RAM on the Mogul or first GSM Touch?

And the 900mah battery on the Diamond?

Or the flat out copying of the iPhone as innovation?

HTC is a shinning example of an excellent and flawless company. BTW, I have this bridge...
    Hey now... no need to attack HTC just because one guy got ticked about palm's shortcomings. Cant we all just get along? Besides I dont think HTC flat out copied iPhone. They added their own innovation such as HTC Home, Touchflo Cube etc. No phone is perfect except the Jesus phone, may we bow our heads...

I have no doubt the 320x320 will be corrected within 6 months by all teh developers and all will be peachy.
    Not really. I am on my way to work. I need to make some money so I can throw it away on this piece of crap in a week or two. You have fun today. I doubt you'll have the energy to stand up to onslaught until I make it back home this evening so I will catch up to you tomorrow pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    Hey now... no need to attack HTC just because one guy got ticked about palm's shortcomings. Cant we all just get along? Besides I dont think HTC flat out copied iPhone. They added their own innovation such as HTC Home, Touchflo Cube etc. No phone is perfect except the Jesus phone, may we bow our heads...

I have no doubt the 320x320 will be corrected within 6 months by all teh developers and all will be peachy.
    I actually I had the Jesus phone and I returned it because no apps were compatible with it.
  20.    #40  
    Your right, doesn't look like Centro at all. Sorry don't want to offend you.

Geez, you guys are really Palm fanboys. I still have mine. Probably going back soon. You guys are no fun.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast