Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I was going to get a new sero plan with the 800W. Without sero I will switch carriers for the first time in 10 years.

    Tom
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by thgood View Post
    I was going to get a new sero plan with the 800W. Without sero I will switch carriers for the first time in 10 years.

    Tom

    Good luck with that. Even without SERO, isn't Sprint significantly cheaper?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    Good luck with that. Even without SERO, isn't Sprint significantly cheaper?
    Yes. Data plans are MUCH cheaper...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  4. #4  
    I never understood the point of switching carriers because you can't get SERO. Sprint is cheaper anyways without SERO, so there's no point unless your service isn't good where you live.
  5. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #5  
    You're right that it does require the last 3 digits of the employee id but at least the price of the plans hasn't changed.
  6. #6  
    From what I've seen, the price of the plans has changed.. the price has doubled:

    SERO 500 - 30/month
    Everything Plus 500 - 59.99/month
  7. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by tdps2 View Post
    From what I've seen, the price of the plans has changed.. the price has doubled:

    SERO 500 - 30/month
    Everything Plus 500 - 59.99/month
    Not sure where you're getting that from. This is directly from the SERO website and the plans are clearly the same as they were before.

    Exclusive Referral Offer For Sprint Power Vision Phones
    These plans are compatible with Sprint Power Vision Phones only. Got a different phone in mind? Pick your phone before you select a plan.

    This plan includes
    Unlimited Text Messaging
    Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm!
    Domestic long distance
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Unlimited Web/Data Access
    Unlimited Picture Mail (with compatible devices)
    Additional plan options:
    Unlimited Nights & Weekends

    Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm! - $0.00

    Nights and Weekends - Starting at 6pm - $10.00

    Anytime Minutes Monthly Price Additional Anytime Minutes
    500 $30.00 $5.00 for every 30 minutes for 501 - 800, 800 + minutes are $.20 each
    1250 $49.99 $5.00 for every 30 minutes for 1251 - 1550, 1550 + minutes are $.20 each
  8. #8  
    http://www.geardiary.com/tag/sero-sp...erything-plus/

    I don't have a sprint email/CID, so I can't check, but from what I've read, those seem to be the plans everybody is saying. The plan you listed does not include unlimited TV and Nav. Perhaps you're still seeing the old plans.
  9. psywzrd's Avatar
    Posts
    455 Posts
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tdps2 View Post
    http://www.geardiary.com/tag/sero-sp...erything-plus/

    I don't have a sprint email/CID, so I can't check, but from what I've read, those seem to be the plans everybody is saying. The plan you listed does not include unlimited TV and Nav. Perhaps you're still seeing the old plans.
    I don't even see those plans on the SERO website. Regardless, my only point is that the original SERO plans still exist and the prices have not changed. The original SERO plans didn't include TV and Nav anyway so it's not even fair to compare SERO plans to these Everything Plus plans. The OP was commenting that SERO is no longer available and that's not true - it's just a bit tougher to get now.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I don't even see those plans on the SERO website. Regardless, my only point is that the original SERO plans still exist and the prices have not changed. The original SERO plans didn't include TV and Nav anyway so it's not even fair to compare SERO plans to these Everything Plus plans. The OP was commenting that SERO is no longer available and that's not true - it's just a bit tougher to get now.
    The original SERO plans DOES NOT exist for NEW contracts. If you are already on SERO, your price does not go up. The Everything Plus Plans is the new SERO.
  11. #11  
    the new sero launched yesterday. i wonder what the employee CID is..and how hard it would be to get a hold of..

    even then..you only save 10 bucks a month. if you been with sprint long enough you can easily convince them to give you a 10-20% monthly discount. that plus the normal plan should be about the same price as sero. sero doesnt seem to be worth the hassle anymore.

Posting Permissions