Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    So when I saw the post on here stating someone at SU had ordered one I had to call... Here is what has happened so far:

Total call time of over an hour, bounced between telesales, retention and emp telesales... Hung up on 3 times... When Sprint swapped my Mogul out for a Touch under warranty it reset my eligibility, so retentions has to "fix" that... No one would/could order it for me because I am on SERO (although others had no problem through telesales)... Employee telesales finally got one ordered, gave me a order number and I was finally all set...

I posted in the SU thread that when I called the warehouse they stated it was boxed and ready to ship, although the order site stated it was still on BO... Friday comes around and I head home from HellBoy II to see a package from Sprint sitting on my porch...

Side note: It rained cats and dogs here in Chicago yesterday at some point, I have an enclosed porch that UPS always leaves my packages in; however this package was sitting infront of said porch and is sopping wet... So already I am pissed, new Treo and it is destroyed...

Open the box to find my brand new Treo Centro (PINK, I am a dude, and a non pink one at that)... So, after i let the anger at UPS and Sprint fade I call them... They have no record of sending me this Centro and provide me with a tracking number that doesn't match the one on the box (and when I look it up on UPS.com it says that it is in transit. I also want to mention the new tracking number matches what sprint.com says under my order)...

So now there is this Treo Centro that is PINK that no one at Sprint is willing to fess up to NOR are they willing to send me a return kit because there is no order number associated with it... It is a cold phone (unactivated), and it is severely water damaged... The Sprint rep put a note on my account to send me a return kit if I get charged for it... SO we will see how this turns out...

And at this moment I still do not have a Treo 800 (which is set for delivery Monday, so I can deal with that, as long as it is an 800)...
    Last edited by ZEROpcs; 07/12/2008 at 09:25 AM.