Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I got the Mogul now and got 1 year left.

I join Sprint last year.

I got the SERO plan.

Can I get it to $350?
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I got the Mogul now and got 1 year left.

I join Sprint last year.

I got the SERO plan.

Can I get it to $350?
    I did...

But you have to ask for it, mention the iPhone and be polite.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Premium customer here too. Sprint just sent something to me in the mail one day. Yearly upgrades are nice. Still not sure about the 800w though. There will never be a slim extended battery and the screen (brightness and resolution) may always be problems as well.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    normally you will get $75 off a new phone even if you are 1 year into the contract. But ask for it even if you are only 3 months into the contract. Depending on the phone you want, sometimes it is worth to pay the ETF and sign up with another carrier to get the new phone. In the case of Treo 800w too bad Sprint is your only choice right now. I believe you need to wait 2 months after cancelling the contract in order to qualify for new customer discount with the same carrier.
    New YouTube video on the Treo 800w VERY NICE!

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Rasp View Post
    New YouTube video on the Treo 800w VERY NICE!

That's only about the 5th time that video has been posted on these boards..its run its course and stopped being funny after the first time...
    i just got mine and i really like it. it is an improvement from my old 700wx, can't wait to it's fully charged to play with it. beside i sold it for $175 on ebay, so out of the $349 - $175 = $174 - $100 mail in rebate = $74 - $50 invoice credit, WOW i just got it for $24
    I also went into the store and played with a 800W today. Other than the OS, I was very impressed with the feel, build quality, and lightness of the phone. The phone was built like a brick but very light for its size, and it felt great in my hand. The keyboard was different....flatter for sure.

This phone screams business all the way, and is better looking and smaller than any full keyboard BB out there, including the curve.

Well done, palm....only if it had the new NOVA os...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2 View Post
    I've noticed something with the bluetooth; no need to enter the 0000 for my devices (2 headsets). Nice.
    I think this is a WM 6.1 feature. I paired my S9's with my Mogul last night and it automatically paired up too, I didn't have to put in a PIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    I also went into the store and played with a 800W today. Other than the OS, I was very impressed with the feel, build quality, and lightness of the phone. The phone was built like a brick but very light for its size, and it felt great in my hand. The keyboard was different....flatter for sure.

This phone screams business all the way, and is better looking and smaller than any full keyboard BB out there, including the curve.

Well done, palm....only if it had the new NOVA os...
    I feel your pain about windows mobile, but Palm OS is basically deciding whether to die, and for that reason I'd encourage you to learn windows mobile b/c in the end, esp with the Treos, you can be productive the WM way. I fought it but I've decided it's a losing battle, and ever since the Treo 700wx, WM has become very useable after unlearning the Palm OS way of doing things.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12