Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    every time I try logging in from blazer it just refreshes the login page.
    Can someone else try this:

http://mobile.hitachi-system.co.jp/download/mVNC-Palm/

Whenever it starts connecting for me, it just resets my palm as soon as the connection is made. Maybe I am missing something?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jackkoho View Post
    every time I try logging in from blazer it just refreshes the login page.

I think you're in the wrong forum. The 800w is a Windows Mobile device and Blazer is PalmOS.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aixguru View Post
    Not sure what you mean. I'm able to access logmein.com from a PC or mobile client for free. Am I missing something?

Wow, I had tried loging in via Skyfire but that didn't work - it thought it was a regular browser and wanted to install a plugin and then nothing happened. I didn't think little old PIE would be able to do it, but I just tried now and while it did prompt me to install some kind of program, after that it did work vie PIE. I'm not crazy about the interface, but then the other VNC client I was using with my 700wx was also not great. I still like PalmVNC the best, even though it was old and had lots of quirks... Can't use that any more of course.
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Wow, I had tried loging in via Skyfire but that didn't work - it thought it was a regular browser and wanted to install a plugin and then nothing happened. I didn't think little old PIE would be able to do it, but I just tried now and while it did prompt me to install some kind of program, after that it did work vie PIE. I'm not crazy about the interface, but then the other VNC client I was using with my 700wx was also not great. I still like PalmVNC the best, even though it was old and had lots of quirks... Can't use that any more of course.
    Yeah, I was a big VNC user with my 650 and 700p. I think it's a suitable replacement considering the cost and functionality. I also like the fact I was able to close up a port on my home router. Only issue so far is I cannot enter special characters without using the onscreen keyboard.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12