1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    The stylus that comes with 800w is flat out horrible! A wet piece of angel hair spaghetti is more firm than this thing.
    Its the same design as the centro and seidio came out with a metal replacement...

in fact when I get my 800w, i'll try the metal centro one as it might fit. If not, Seidio will certainly make a new one.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Its the same design as the centro and seidio came out with a metal replacement...
    Did Seidio make one with a pen?

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    in fact when I get my 800w, i'll try the metal centro one as it might fit. If not, Seidio will certainly make a new one.
    Any of your brethen on the upper TC pole have access to a Seidio stylus, and an 800w?
    Seidio's Centro stylus does have a built-in pen. It's on my to-order list as soon as we have confirmation that it fits.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Seidio's Centro stylus does have a built-in pen. It's on my to-order list as soon as we have confirmation that it fits.
    Thanks. I will be buying one very soon, in fact, when it is confirmed to fit. The OEM stylus is just flat out garbage.
    I am suprised how bad it is. I said "who uses a stylus with a treo" yesterday but after using this today- it has to be replaced.
    The Centro pen stylus is not as long and goes all the way down and when you try to take it out the cap just about came off and the pen would have gotten stuck in the slot so I will not be trying that again. I got lucky. the stylus on the 00W is 1/4 of an inch longer . ANyone else try it ?? I am afriad to try it again.
    lol, i have had the phone for about an hour or so now and never even thought to pull out the stylus!