1.    #1  
    I love the Palm Brand "thin skin" on my 700wx. For some reason it was discontinued... and hard to come by. It's like new after two years.

800 will be arriving shortly. Will the centro skins work on it? Anyone see any 800 specific accesories?

Damn... I've got Palm chargers all over my house!
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    I love the Palm Brand "thin skin" on my 700wx. For some reason it was discontinued... and hard to come by. It's like new after two years.

800 will be arriving shortly. Will the centro skins work on it? Anyone see any 800 specific accesories?

are you talking about those silicone skins? I might suggest going with the ZAGG invisi-shield once it's available.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Centro skin will not fit it is bigger then the centro..

Also all of your palm chargers won't fit as well.. this uses the new Micro USB.. Mini Usb will not fit this thing either.. it's the one like on the new Motorola phones, the sanyo S1...

Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post