1.    #1  
    I guess I was a little too giddy when I posted the earlier thread. Can anyone post some comparison shots from the cameras on the 700wx and the 800w, not pics of the phones, pics from the phones Preferably of the same object in both good lighting and low lighting, with no tricks/tweaks (i.e. finger liftoff from in-front of the lens)

Thanks guys! It's nice to have have a tiny little corner of the internet where there's fanatics about something other than the iPhone.
    Last edited by RizP; 07/11/2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: corrected boldface
  2.    #2  
    ha! and it was answered in the 1st thread.

clearly I've got some impulse control issues...

Thanks skfny!
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    ha! and it was answered in the 1st thread.

clearly I've got some impulse control issues...

Thanks skfny!
    About the same as the WX... needs light in order to be of ANY use. But, it's not meant to replace my digital camera, just take some pictures when I need to take them in a pinch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    About the same as the WX... needs light in order to be of ANY use. But, it's not meant to replace my digital camera, just take some pictures when I need to take them in a pinch.
    How did the wx compare to the 700/755p?
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    The 700p/w/wx had a marginally (very, very marginal) worse camera than the 755p/750. The Centro then improved a fair bit over the 755p but still requires very good lighting.

To-date, the best image quality on a Palm-branded device is the "me too" Treo 500 rebadged handset. I have a feeling the 800w will NOT surpass the 500's image quality, unfortunately.
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX