1.    #1  
    Ok...I'm a NOOB. I have been reading the posts on what everyone thinks is the most important apps to have and I was wondering how you have the room to keep all that on your phone. Most apps rewuire a portion to be saved to the main memory. I have almost no additional apps on my phone ad I am almost out of memory.

any input would be appreciated

LK
    Custom roms = more space.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    Custom roms = more space.
    I think the OP needs a little more help than that!
  4. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    What other help is there really to give on this one? I've never had a problem frankly and I think I install a lot of stuff. I use the storage card whenever it will work and have managed to squeak by for three years.

If he's installing so much stuff that needs to be in main memory, there's no other way to get more but do a custom rom and make more space or buy a new device.

I agree that the default answer around here has become, flash your rom and that might not be the best answer for everybody but in this case the device only has so much rom so what else can you do if you're really running into limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlee7 View Post
    I think the OP needs a little more help than that!
    there is nothing wrong with my answer i answered his question perfectly. he asked how we manage to keep so much in our roms.

answer is? ding ding ding, custom roms = more room.
    And the top sticky is called 700 Custom roms
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    And the top sticky is called 700 Custom roms
    Would have been happier if you just did this!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=164457
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    delete your internet histroy, frees up more than you would imagine
    If you install apps to your SD Card you;ll find you have more than enough space. I lost count of the number of apps i had installed (the number has been somewhat reduced due to custom ROMs requiring re-installs).

I have not ever run out of main memory storage space.