1.    #1  
    Has anyone on Long Island, or the NY metro area, found an 880w in store yet?
    Nothing here on the NJ/philly area
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremecinema View Post
    Has anyone on Long Island, or the NY metro area, found an 880w in store yet?
    Some stores in NYC (Manhattan) supposedly have it...

Huntington and Commack on LI don't, last I checked.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Valley Stream said no yesterday and had no ETA
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Some stores in NYC (Manhattan) supposedly have it...

Huntington and Commack on LI don't, last I checked.

I am in the lex and 56st store buying one now.

my contract was up in December but im getting the phone for 349 plus tax minus 100 MIR.

Call diff stores and ask for stock. I called a different store and they said not till the 13th.
    I just got mine at lunch....

Store that has is the 56th street and Lexington Ave.

Got mine for 250 not including taxes...
    SPRINT STORE-118
    70-10 Austin Street
    Forest Hills,NY 11375
    718-459-2500

They said they had...
    but won't sell until Sunday/Monday
    It says here that you don't turn away a guaranteed sale and renewal of contract when you're hemmoraging customers and your existing, in-store customer has the option to buy the most overhyped phone in the history of the EM spectrum from your competition on that very day.

Sadly, most stores take that tact. I even got a note on my account allowing me to buy one, but the store manager said "CS can't tell me what to do, and Palm said not to sell until Monday". Thanks Palm.