1.    #1  
    I am undecide on which item to buy i am just hearing a few complain on the 800 that it's giving me some doubt, please advise I just sold my 700wx on ebay and i need a phone as of yesterday
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    I am undecide on which item to buy i am just hearing a few complain on the 800 that it's giving me some doubt, please advise I just sold my 700wx on ebay and i need a phone as of yesterday
    I have had the Touch since launch and am counting down the days till i can EBay it... I dont care what anyone says, texting/emailing on it is useless... I got rid of my 700Wx for the Mogul, then went to the touch and these were the worst decisions ever made...
  3.    #3  
    Thanxs for the advise I am going to keep up researching on this treo 800
  4.    #4  
    With all these issues with the new treo, is it still worth it to purchased it? I know within time things will be fixed due to the 320 x 320 and bluetooth issues, beside that is there anything else to worry about?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I had the Touch, and have the Treo now. I'm pretty sure the Treo is going back to the store tomorrow. I'm going to give it another day to see if I can iron out some of the kinks. I really want the phone to work, but there's many things that are bothering me right now.
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    With all these issues with the new treo, is it still worth it to purchased it? I know within time things will be fixed due to the 320 x 320 and bluetooth issues, beside that is there anything else to worry about?
    re: the bluetooth issues...

That's only for the MS Voice Command though, correct? No one else has any complaints about regular BT...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter