1.    #1  
    after much testing and reading and many hours in a hex editor. i have come to realize that the Verizon firmware i currently have on my device is messing up my data provisioning. the verizion provisioning is hard coded into the firmware.bin.

so what i need is to figure out a way to dump firmware and get a telus firmware dump.

can any one point me in the right direction?
    Any chance you can send me the Verizon firmware. I think I found out why my data is not working, and it's because I have Sprint firmware. Phone and texting works, but data is screwed.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fiktion View Post
    Any chance you can send me the Verizon firmware. I think I found out why my data is not working, and it's because I have Sprint firmware. Phone and texting works, but data is screwed.
    sure i extracted the firmware.bin from there firmwareandrom.ruu

it works because im using it right now. untill i can find my telus firmware.

pm me your email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    sure i extracted the firmware.bin from there firmwareandrom.ruu

it works because im using it right now. untill i can find my telus firmware.

pm me your email address.
    How did you do this? Can you provide instructions? Can you extract the ROM from there too?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    How did you do this? Can you provide instructions? Can you extract the ROM from there too?
    yes.

i used a hex editor and just extracted the firmware from the file. and saved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    yes.

i used a hex editor and just extracted the firmware from the file. and saved it.
    Sorry, but I am dense and have never tried to extract info. Can you tell me how this works? Like a step-by-step? Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    its kinda hard to explain. google would help you better then my explanation would.

type in key words like hex editing and stuff like that