Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If anybody gets their phone delivered today that had the status listed as Backordered, let us know. Not sure, but my UPS truck doesn't usually get to my part of town till late afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmassey01 View Post
    If anybody gets their phone delivered today that had the status listed as Backordered, let us know. Not sure, but my UPS truck doesn't usually get to my part of town till late afternoon.
    placed my order yesterday (7/10), was stuck in processing, called this morning to push it through. now it's showing as backordered. most likely won't get it until Monday at the earliest.
    you guys should call you local sprint stores to see if you can get it faster. I called 5 of them, and one of them said that they had them in stock for sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by govtcheez View Post
    you guys should call you local sprint stores to see if you can get it faster. I called 5 of them, and one of them said that they had them in stock for sale.
    well, it's already on order for me, and I've only seen shipments come from Lexington KY, so I think I'll sit tight for now. plus, I wouldn't want to deal with CS to try and cancel my order and such--they have been a royal pain in the a$$ for the most part. so much handholding for what should be a simple process. I mean, for crying out loud, I'm just trying to give them money and order a phone!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I ordered mine yesterday around 2:30, and the tracking status is showing backordered. The UPS man just dropped off a bunch of stuff from Amazon, but nothing from Sprint. Crud!
    Are they definitely shipped through UPS?.. or do they use FedEx?
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    CS told me that they use both UPS and Fedex, though anything I have received from them so far has been from UPS. might depend on the location.
    I have only seen them use UPS. Keep in mind though that UPS makes multiple stops at a lot of businesses.

I would have thought that someone would have one by now though if they shipped.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I'm hoping FedEx since they deliver on Saturday. Also, since I'm in Lexington...Louisville, KY is only 60 miles away. Got my fingers crossed. The CS rep last night told me it was shipping today.
  10. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Anyone tried calling today to see if theirs shipped? I would, but I don't think I have the constitution to deal with another Sprint phone call. I may try the chat from the website...
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    I'm hoping FedEx since they deliver on Saturday. Also, since I'm in Lexington...Louisville, KY is only 60 miles away. Got my fingers crossed. The CS rep last night told me it was shipping today.
    CS read their standard script to me apologizing that the item is on backorder and informed me that I should call back to check in 7 business days. either they are incompetent at customer service, or Sprint does not provide them with the tools/visibility to actually do their job.
  12. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Well, the lady on the internets chat was no help at all... She basically said after a five minute wait, I can't find your order. Please call. LOL

If I wasn't crying, I'd be laughing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Well, the lady on the internets chat was no help at all... She basically said after a five minute wait, I can't find your order. Please call. LOL

If I wasn't crying, I'd be laughing...
    man, I feel your pain on this. believe me, I do.
    Here's my chat with CS

10:50:42 AM Cassie K Your phone should arrive to you today.
    10:50:53 AM boilermaker Do you have a tracking number?
    10:51:52 AM Cassie K There is no tracking number available at this time.
    Here's my chat with CS

yep, heard that before too.
    I just called and was told that they will have stock on Sunday and it will ship on Monday.

Seems like they are holding our orders which sux.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  17.    #17  
    Just when I was thinking it was hopless, a new ray of hope arrives.
  18. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Here's my chat with CS

You did much better then me! I would say congratulations, but as you know without a tracking number they're still guessing...
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    I just called and was told that they will have stock on Sunday and it will ship on Monday.

Seems like they are holding our orders which sux.
    what number did you call? their order support? 866.789.8292?
    I just ordered one and got the backordered note online, BUT CS actually gave me an estimate - 3-5 business days.. she noted that I could receive it as early as Monday.

First she said 4-6 business days, then switched it to 3-5..
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast