Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I ordered a Centro via SERO, and today I got 16 800Ws delivered to my home. Maybe its the ones you guys are looking for?

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! :::::::::::::::: Ducking:::::::::::::::::::

Hang in there guys. Delayed gratification can be a good thing and better for your wallet. You'll get yours soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you started seeing them beginning tomorrow. Usually Sprint ships and they arrive two days later. Best wishes. I'm excited for you guys.
    Last edited by Treo Musketeers; 07/11/2008 at 07:36 PM.
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Sprint has officially driven me insane. I cancelled my order, now I've spent 50 minutes arguing about getting my $150 upgrade credit restored.
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the number for Sprint's retentions department?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Sprint has officially driven me insane. I cancelled my order, now I've spent 50 minutes arguing about getting my $150 upgrade credit restored.
    wow, sorry to hear that. why did you cancel your order? I'm guessing you are one of the lucky ones who picked one up at the store?

don't have the retentions phone number. sorry.
    1-866-207-7913 Retention
    1-877-775-4886 Retention
  6. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    wow, sorry to hear that. why did you cancel your order? I'm guessing you are one of the lucky ones who picked one up at the store?

don't have the retentions phone number. sorry.
    No, but I called again and they told me backordered no idea when it would ship and I just got fed up and said cancel it. If I knew the headache it would cause me...
  7. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    1-866-207-7913 Retention
    1-877-775-4886 Retention
    +1,000,000 for retentions. It really is nice to speak with someone whose computer system seems to work and who knows what's going on. After an hour and a half of fighting with everyone else about cancelling my account and restoring my $125 credit it turns out they did ...get this, are you ready for it?... NOTHING!

My order was still on schedule to go out. He did say that they put the notes in about cancelling the order, they just never actually cancelled it. He confirmed to me that it is being released on Sunday and that they are shipping on Monday. I told him if they had just told me that I never would have cancelled... He said not to worry cause the order was never cancelled, and the only thing we needed to do was follow up on Monday to see if it shipped. He promised to call me when he got into work on Monday at 2:35 Central Time.

My hero. Thanks Treo for the number, big freaking help. He did say that he only dealt with people who were considering leaving Sprint and I told him that I didn't want to but if I couldn't get this phone and $150 discount all straightened out that I definitely would. He said "Would you be taking just your line or both?" Lol

I assured him that if I left they were both coming with me. I didn't need to say iphone fortunately! He was awesome and I feel much better about the whole situation. Kudo's Sprint retention. I'm glad at least one department has its act together.
    Last edited by Cel; 07/12/2008 at 12:01 AM.
    w00t! I checked my status online and it shows a UPS tracking #. I'm feeling giddy now! w00t!
    Oh Boy!

Status: Your order has been shipped and activated. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery, and reference the Shipping Tracking number for delivery status.

Fed Ex: Estimated delivery is Monday by 3:00pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Oh Boy!

Status: Your order has been shipped and activated. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery, and reference the Shipping Tracking number for delivery status. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:0
    Congrats.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  11. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    That's awesome. Jealous.
    Type: Package
    Scheduled Delivery: 07/14/2008
    Shipped/Billed On: 07/11/2008
    Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 2.00 Lbs

LOUISVILLE, KY, US 07/12/2008 1:34 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 07/11/2008 8:19 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
    Me too...

Guess they did hold them...bastards!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  13. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I can't track mine, but maybe the one guy didn't lie to me when he said it had been shipped. Wow, maybe mine will be here on Monday too. Nice.
    Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
    PTR800HK Palm Treo 800W 1 2008-07-10 1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Status: The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.

Lol. Manual processing with tracking huh...

They just updated it. But the tracking is not showing it is picked up yet. I might just refuse to accept the shipment on Monday and get one at the store instead on Sunday.
    ----
    update at 11:38pm PST. UPS picked it up.

LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 07/12/2008 2:24 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 07/11/2008 8:19 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I really want this Sunday... argh.
    Last edited by beavk; 07/12/2008 at 01:37 AM.
    Or just call Sprint & say "Cancel Account" you will go straight to Retention's.
    As posted above by some members..

Tracking Number: 1Z5EY3821xxxxxxxxx
    Type: Package
    Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 07/12/2008 5:01 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    07/12/2008 1:39 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: 07/12/2008 7:25 A.M. ET
    Checking the status through the phone, (which I can't see on desktop)

it says, "Your Package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 7/14/2008"

have to wait then till Monday..
    Last edited by PalmDM; 07/12/2008 at 06:43 AM.
    I got a UPS tracking e-mail. They are delivering mine today (saturday). Yayyyyyyyy.
    I cancelled my order yesterday and picked up two at a local store. then today I get an email with a tracking number. Sprint is really at the top of their game.
    I too got my email...UPS...said delivery by 7/11 however the email did not come until 7/12 and UPS is saying it is already in Lexington but will not be delivered until Monday, 7/14. Oh well, at least I get one ;-)
    Well my phone is at the Dulles sorting facility but Fed Ex claims I can't pick it up today since it's scheduled for Monday delivery. Bummer. Thought I might actually get it to day. Guess I can wait. lol
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast