Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I ordered yesterday at 1:30CT ups just showed up with nothing but my micro sd cards. No 800w's.

My order still shows back-ordered.
  2.    #42  
    uh oh... that is not good...
    Our ups guy just showed up and nothing from sprint. I ordered early yesterday. I think its fair to say at this point it aint comin today.
    UPS guy just went down the street. Nothing for me today. I ordered around 5PM EST.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I just called UPS, and I have another delivery scheduled for today. I am not sure if the phone will be included in that shipment though. I have confirmed that my credit card has been charged by sprint for $370.... Which is a little odd because I was quoted something like $402. I never did get my transaction confirmation email either....
  6. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday around 2:30, and the tracking status is showing backordered. The UPS man just dropped off a bunch of stuff from Amazon, but nothing from Sprint. Crud!
    I just called UPS, and I have another delivery scheduled for today. I am not sure if the phone will be included in that shipment though. I have confirmed that my credit card has been charged by sprint for $370.... Which is a little odd because I was quoted something like $402. I never did get my transaction confirmation email either....
    This is awesome news! Let us know!
    If they charged you that is pretty good news.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    darn. I checked my cc and they still haven't charged me yet...which is odd because my prior orders (which they goofed on too), they charged me before the item was shipped, and I mean as in a week before it shipped.
    Been reading this forum for a while, but new here...

Update to my previous post.. I called again and asked for an email confirmation (I'm a SERO customer, so was transferred to the department that handles SERO, whatever it is).. Though it says it's backordered when I check the status online, it says FULFILLMENT_HOLD in the email confirmation, which I take it means they're holding the order until the official Sunday release, so it'll ship on Monday.

Order Summary

Order Number: tm-****-*******
    Order Line Details
    ----------------------------------
    Product Details: Palm Treo 800W
    Quantity: 1
    SKU: PTR800HK
    Promotion Code:

Product Details: JU82******-SERO JUN08 JUL08 REBATE
    Quantity: 1
    SKU: JU82******
    Promotion Code:

Rate Plan and Service Estimated Monthly Charges:
    (excludes taxes & certain charges) 0.00

Estimated Shipping: 0.00

Estimated Tax: 29.40

Account Setup Fee: 0.00

Total: 379.39

Billing Information:
    ------------
    Shipping Information:
    --------------
    Shipping timeframe: 3-5 days
    Instinct shipping timeframe: Due to a higher than expected demand of the Instinct, it may take up to 2 weeks for you to receive your phone.

wasn't sure what the SKU number was, hence the ******

Quote Originally Posted by 800w4me View Post
    I just ordered one and got the backordered note online, BUT CS actually gave me an estimate - 3-5 business days.. she noted that I could receive it as early as Monday.

First she said 4-6 business days, then switched it to 3-5..
    buggers. I never even received an email confirmation. what gives? anyone else in the same boat?
    I had my charged to my account and under "Order History" is says "Order in Progress"--this is separate from the Order Tracking, which is Fulfillment-Hold.

Not sure what that means or if it changed from yesterday...doubt it.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    As of 1:00 PM central time in Hurst Texas, The north east mall sprint store is not selling the treo 800w. I told them I talked to a customer service rep for sprint and the operator told me the retail stores are starting to do soft sales but the retail store rep said that their stock has not come in yet and he does not even have a demo version. What bad sales representative education program they have implemented in that store. The phone comes out the day after tomorrow and the store has no product info what so ever. lol!!!
    I had to call to ask for one... at first they couldn't send me one, then transferred me to the department that handles sero and they sent me one

Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    buggers. I never even received an email confirmation. what gives? anyone else in the same boat?
    Let's face it, there is no indication whatsoever that Sprint shipped any 800w Treos today.

If I were to take an educated guess, nothing is going to ship until Monday (7/14), and even that may be optimistic.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have to keep telling myself that I would be a turd if I went to the local store and bought one with the intention of returning it when my ordered phone shows up in a few days.

Want... New.... Phone.... Don't.... Be.... A.... Turd....
  16.    #56  
    Giving up all hope... well its 5:00 pm here.. no box at my door. Guess i will have to wait till monday. I doubt it would be a Sat. delivery.

Feel like i just struck out with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 9th...
    Im a turd... lol...

why wait?
    Im a turd... lol...

why wait?
    haha. it's probably only a few days difference, but dangit, I want the phone now! arrrghh.
    Im a turd... lol...

why wait?
    noyce...I see that you went to the store to pick one up. I'm on the west coast and so far no luck with that. =(
    I did not get one in the mail today. I am sad.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast