Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paigoomein View Post
    what number did you call? their order support? 866.789.8292?

Yes.

I have to believe they are correct. A few would have shown up at this point if they went last last night.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Yes.

I have to believe they are correct. A few would have shown up at this point if they went last last night.
    Not necessarily, it's still pretty early... My UPS guy doesn't come until late afternoon so I'm not giving up hope until then. There aren't that many of us reporting in. The Amazon UPS delivery sans phone concerns me...

You're probably right, I just want to hope...
    my may 06 700ps showed as backordered/unprocessed for days after I actually received it.

On the first day the rep re-ordered them. On the second they said go to store and get them (picked up one at sprint and one at palm).

Later that day ups showed up with two from sprint. (I sent them back that day but it took me three months to get a refund on the $1200 and they reset the May purchased phones activation date to August).

I would say it is 75% liklihood the orders already shipped and the sprint inventory system has no idea, or 25% they will ship on saturday or monday.
    Ok just a little bit on how I got my 800w yesterday.

I called as soon as I saw the telesales post on wmexperts and ordered it. However a long time ago I gave a girl at a store my number to call when it came in. She called me last night and said that it was available and I had about an hour to get there and get it. I got in the car and raced off.

When I got there she told me that we couldn't do the order because Telesales had a hold on my number and I would have to call and cancel with them.

When I called Telesales the guy told me that it was impossible to cancel the order because that option had been removed from the system. I got pissed. I couldn't belive that there was no possible way to remove the order, once pressed (and I do mean pressed) he put me on hold and said that he was going to cancel it but he had to send an email to the "warehouse" In order to cancel it and that will take 1-3 days so I might as well wait for it anyways.

I asked the people at the sprint store if this sounded normal and they explained to me that he was lying because they want credit for the order and somehow if the shipment is refused they still get credit. So I hung up and called *2 hoping to talk to someone there and eventually got to a really nice guy who magically made the order disapear.

After all of that the girl at the store hit a snag processing my order but would not tell me what it was. She asked me to wait there and went into the back and said I was good to go. I asked what it was about and she said

"Ohh nothing I just had to break every rule we have here"

So moral of this story is that telesales can and in fact will cancel the backordered order after you kick them in the junk a few times, and it may take some greasing for the order to go through...
    So I just got back to the store, where the employee told me that they had them in stock for sale.

When I got there, he actually had the box in front of him because he knew I was coming. He scanned it in and said that the correct codes didn't come up. He calls someone and says "Well, XXX said that we should go ahead and sell them because we have them in stock....blah blah..." Then gets off and says that they need to contact the district manager.

Long story short, I had the box in my hands but they took it back saying that they weren't allowed to sell it until Sunday. I didn't drive far (8 miles each way), but still...I'm pretty pissed!
  6.    #26  
    Good news.... Here is my chat session from online CS.

10:37:38 AM mgmassey01 i need you to comfim an order shipment for me
    10:37:44 AM mgmassey01 here is the order number
    10:37:46 AM mgmassey01 xx-xxxx-xxxxxx

10:38:59 AM Stacey A Thank you, one moment please.
    10:41:10 AM Stacey A I appreciate your patience. I am still researching that information for you.
    10:42:15 AM Stacey A Did you place the order yesterday?
    10:42:28 AM mgmassey01 yes
    10:42:35 AM Stacey A Your order has been sent off to the warehouse.
    10:42:53 AM mgmassey01 what does that mean
    10:43:18 AM mgmassey01 yesterday they told me that my eta was today
    10:44:35 AM Stacey A You should receive it today. The dealer is CAN9MIEX IMA OSChattanooga.
    10:45:03 AM mgmassey01 will it come via ups?
    10:45:36 AM mgmassey01 do you have a tracking number?
    10:45:55 AM Stacey A The tracking number has not been assigned.
    10:46:20 AM Stacey A Do you have any further questions?
    10:47:24 AM mgmassey01 is it ups and fedex?
    10:47:45 AM Stacey A I am not sure.
    10:47:50 AM Stacey A I apologize.
    10:48:04 AM mgmassey01 but today for sure?
    10:48:25 AM Stacey A Yes you have overnight PM delivery.
    10:48:55 AM Stacey A Do you have any further questions?
    10:49:48 AM mgmassey01 why does the online status say it is backordered?
    10:51:15 AM Stacey A I apologize that is incorrect. Your order ID is xx-xx-xxxxxx.
    10:52:13 AM mgmassey01 ok...thank you, there are about 100 people on the discussion forums that are wondering about this. You have been very helpful.
    Either they are hiding something or they have the worst tracking/ordering system known to man
  8. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmassey01 View Post
    10:48:25 AM Stacey A Yes you have overnight PM delivery.
    I liked this part. If it's scheduled PM delivery, that would explain why no one has them yet.

I don't think UPS schedules AM or PM delivery, so my money is on FedEx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    I liked this part. If it's scheduled PM delivery, that would explain why no one has them yet.

I don't think UPS schedules AM or PM delivery, so my money is on FedEx.
    I know both have different trucks/routes though depending on the service i.e. standard, overnight, etc.

I've had my fedex show up at 10:30am or 4pm. (I've also had UPS lie saying I wasn't home; they just skipped me because the driver wanted to go home--that's happened to me twice and my friend twice--probably a Long Island thing)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I think they are shipped UPS Next Day SAVER, which means delivery by 3pm (or 4:30 if you're rural). We usually get our delivery before 1pm. Anxiously waiting, but doubtful...
  11. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Either way, here's hoping for the PM...

I actully like my UPS guy a lot, but whether it shows up in a brown truck or a white truck, I will still be just as happy
    Either way, here's hoping for the PM...

I actully like my UPS guy a lot, but whether it shows up in a brown truck or a white truck, I will still be just as happy
    I do believe the PM thing. My past phones have all showed up late in the day, never early in the morning.

13. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I do believe the PM thing. My past phones have all showed up late in the day, never early in the morning.
    That's good to hear
  14.    #34  
    10:44:35 AM Stacey A You should receive it today. The dealer is CAN9MIEX IMA OSChattanooga.

This puzzles me... what is the dealer?
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmassey01 View Post

This puzzles me... what is the dealer?
    I was told that mine should arrive via UPS today, however they cannot provide a tracking number. The CSR did offer to give me the number to UPS along with my Sprint order number and Sprint account number......not really sure how that will help USP track my package.... At this point I am about to give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post
    I was told that mine should arrive via UPS today, however they cannot provide a tracking number. The CSR did offer to give me the number to UPS along with my Sprint order number and Sprint account number......not really sure how that will help USP track my package.... At this point I am about to give up.
    Not saying it will come today, but I've never had a tracking number with them...they've usually just processed so fast.

All I know is I've received my past devices
    • in the PM
    • no tracking number/notification
    • usually next day
    • no signature needed (!)

I contacted them through the online chat.

Was told that it is expected to deliver today too. They "do not see it as back-ordered". I asked them if they have a tracking number, the the agent gave me what seems to me is another order number. She even said it is shipped by UPS. At the end I told her it's backordered on the online status checker, and I should call the 1-800 number for further assistance.

Yah. I am confused. I can't track anything with that "tracking number" on the order status checker or UPS/FedEx.
    Not necessarily, it's still pretty early... My UPS guy doesn't come until late afternoon so I'm not giving up hope until then. There aren't that many of us reporting in. The Amazon UPS delivery sans phone concerns me...

You're probably right, I just want to hope...
    Businesses typically get the delivery's in the morning.

My point was that delivery time has to do with business vs residence and geographic location. Not ship from address.

Someone would have got one by now.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    I just went to the store and picked one up.

Ill return it when I get my telesales order.
  20.    #40  
    I am still holding out for mine to come today.

FedEx came down my street, and nothing for me... The big brown truck has not made it down my street yet.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast