1.    #1  
    Hi,
    This is my first post here, and I will start by saying that I am no where near as versed on my palm as alot of the postings that I have read (so please reply with instructions that are as basic as possible )

Two days ago i purchased the kinoma 4x download in hopes that I could start viewing youtube on my treo. Well i downloading and I can see that the kinomainstaller.prc is saved to my treo yet when I open the file I get an error message that reads "There is no application associated with Kimonainstaller. run the application first, then open this file from within the application." I have no idea what that means or what to do next. I did not find the Kinoma website to be helpful in helping me to resolve this issue. Their websites gives the impression that after you download everything would work like magic, which it did not (not that i'm excluding operator error on my part.) Can someone help me out here
    you purchased the Palm OS version of the software you need the Windows Mobile version.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks so much for the reply. I've had a treo for 5 years now and have never downloaded or added any new software. I think this website will help me maximize my phone usage and capability.