Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Beware of what you ask for, you might just get it?

So all these new nifty features and we end up with 4 hours of talk time!!!?? My god, the new iPhone gets more than that (an hour I know but still more). And that 4 hours is most likely less than that since the estimated times are never right.

is this a huge step backwards?
    looks like u need to pruchase an extra battery or charger

when I tested the phone I had no problems with it lasting me all day and that was with heavy beta testing
    4hrs has been pretty standard accross the board for a while now.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    yeah...weren't some other devices rated for 3.5hrs on Sprint?
    Forgot which smartphones....
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I haven't made any calls yet today on my 800w but I'm a heavy sms and email user. It's just before noon and my battery is already down to 40%!!! I doubt I'll make it through the work day
    ---Abort, Retry, Fail???

Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie PEG-NR70/U > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > Palm Treo 800w > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorian View Post
    I haven't made any calls yet today on my 800w but I'm a heavy sms and email user. It's just before noon and my battery is already down to 40%!!! I doubt I'll make it through the work day
    Don't forget, it takes a few charges sometimes to get the battery up to full capacity...

Trust me, every time Seidio launches a battery it's the same discussion which after a week usually goes away. Still, 1150 might be tight (but not as tight as the Touch Diamond's 900mah )

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Don't forget, it takes a few charges sometimes to get the battery up to full capacity...

Trust me, every time Seidio launches a battery it's the same discussion which after a week usually goes away. Still, 1150 might be tight (but not as tight as the Touch Diamond's 900mah )
    I would die with just 900mah!!! Down to 36% now. Time to get the charger out.
    ---Abort, Retry, Fail???

Palm III > Palm V > Sony Clie PEG-NR70/U > Palm Treo 650 > Palm Treo 755p > Palm Treo 800w > Palm Pre
    I'd also hesitate to say: new phone syndrome

Whenever I get a new WM device (especially with my job here), I tend to turn it on/off and well...play with the phone a lot. Especially within the first few days.

Not sure if anyone here is doing that or just treating it like their old device, but I know that has a perceived effect on battery life ;-)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I haven't really had time to play with it yet... just using it the way I used my 755 for the most part. Down to 24%!!! I just plugged it in.
    ---Abort, Retry, Fail???

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'd also hesitate to say: new phone syndrome

Whenever I get a new WM device (especially with my job here), I tend to turn it on/off and well...play with the phone a lot. Especially within the first few days.

Not sure if anyone here is doing that or just treating it like their old device, but I know that has a perceived effect on battery life ;-)
    Yes, I do it too when i got the moto q9c from sprint I killed the extended battery in half a day, after a few days when I wasn't so excited anymore, the regular slim battery would last me 2 days.