1.    #1  
    Just checked Sprint's website and didn't see the 700w/wx for sale, when I remember seeing yesterday.. hmm. I guess they're worried 700w/wx is too similar to the 800w..
    Goodness! and it was there this morning.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Now that quite a few TC member have 800W's in hand little point keeping the 700WX's around.
    Yep, the 800w is already on their website.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Still available on VZW, but I suspect when they start carrying the 800W, the 700WX will be history
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

The Treo 700wx was the same price on the Sprint website (599) before it was removed. They really want the 800w to sell well so it makes no sense to drop the 700wx price and have it compete with the 800. If your 700wx does break they have enough 700wx to replace it that is for sure. I asked. I have the 800w which I bought a week ago. Typing this from it. Other than crappy battery life its great.
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Other than crappy battery life its great.
    No complaints about battery life from me.

Ran it from 5 AM to 10 PM yesterday.

First ~5 hours was listening to streaming music via my wifi. Was texting all day. Relatively few calls (maybe a dozen). Forgot to turn of Wifi until about 5pmish. Still had maybe 15-20% battery life at the end of the day.

That's going to be pretty typical usage for the "average" user. A power user seems to be able to get 6 to 8 hours out of it.
    any one know about how long before the 800w will be the replacement for the 700wx?
    Quite a while. Basically until they run out, which could be 6 months or more.