Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Working:

• Octro Talk
    • MemMaid
    • Adisasta wmTorrent
    • MagiCall (plugin's icon lil' too big, but is fine)
    • NewsBreak 2
    • UPX4PPC

I dunno, majority of my apps are working so far...

Update (More Working)
    I tried OctroVideo beta and it works affter a reboot. I can stream video to web at 15 fps on EVD0 (uses about 55% of CPU). Pretty cool. Still no luck with TomTom.
    Last edited by weisshb; 07/16/2008 at 08:33 AM. Reason: software working
  2.    #162  
    What is the best browser for Treo 800w so far? I tried most of major browsers and all of them work (opera 8.5, 9.5, NetFront 3.5) with treo 800w. But not sure which one is the better option to go for. I am also having issue with opening my sprint page which I use regularly on the road to check my minutes. I am getting option to save a file named Defulat but when I do save it or cancel it it wont go to next page after login page. I tried Opera both versions, NetFront, and internet explorer and all of them giving me same run around. Any help?
    Thanks.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Ehsan - give Skyfire a shot
    http://www.skyfire.com/
  4.    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonq View Post
    Ehsan - give Skyfire a shot
    http://www.skyfire.com/
    I am really looking forward to it but its in private beta. That is why cant use it.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post

Any news yet on Total Commander? Didn't see that mentioned here.
    I have total commander running with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I am really looking forward to it but its in private beta. That is why cant use it.
    You're right, I forgot
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Anyone know if AudiblePlayer and AudibleAir work?
    I have confirmed that AudiblePlayer and AudibleAir both work. Neither of them support the soft keys, and the default skin is stretched and distorted. However, I was able to download books from my library and play them. If we can get our hands on a skin suitable for our resolution, I think the player will look fine.
    here's what i received from spb,

Dear Superman26, Treo 800w is a brand new device with the non-standard 320x320 screen. Currently only Spb Mobile Shell and Spb Backup support this device, other Spb applications aren't optimized for the non-standard screen, that is why problems may happen. Your device will be supported in the upcoming releases of Spb products. Non-standard screen support is not a trivial bugfix/update. Additionally, sorry but our company's policy doesn't allow sharing information about future plans and projects as well as the dates of the upcoming releases. Please subscribe to our newsletter:http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/support/updates.html Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Best regards,Alexander StolyarovSpb Software House Support Team
    lol "non-standard"

Gee, why did MS put in their SDK then? Perhaps, "less commonly used"?

Now that Samsung Omnia 240x400...that's non-standard!

Either way, developers can code for and test for 320x320 with the MS emulator and SDK, so any program that does not support it now but "works with WM6.1 or 6" was just not programmed to it's...ahem...fullest potential.

Sorry for the rant, lol.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Working:

mToken ssh
    porta+ ftp
    coreplayer 1.2.5
    mobile shell 2
    splashphoto
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek32 View Post
    Software having problems with 320x320:
    Pocket Bible (mostly functional) Version 3 and 4
    Any update on Pocket Bible? What's not functional with it?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Anybody written ReenSoft about PIE+?
    Pocket Bible works fine for me...great way to read the greatest book ever.
    SiriusWM5 works, tho I had to deselect the option to use TCPMP since the stream is WMA.

Edit: I found the wma codecs that TCPMP needed. Installed and soft reset. Now works both ways.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hannip; 07/16/2008 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Added wma codecs
    ahhh thank you hannip

now if i could only active sync haha
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Seeing all of these incompatible apps is pretty disappointing. I'm not a programmer, but I don't understand why MS couldn't have included instructions in the OS to display only the 320 x 240 required by an app if that is all the app is programed for. Sure we'd have black bars on the sides of the screen, but at least 320 x 320 wouldn't break so many apps.
    The following are working perfectly and look really good with the higher resolution:
    1. iSilo
    2. ePocrates
    3. pTravelAlarm
    Having some problems with "Sprint Mobile Email," Sprint's Push email software... Anyone having problems/success with it too?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmarqui View Post
    Having some problems with "Sprint Mobile Email," Sprint's Push email software... Anyone having problems/success with it too?
    I stopped using Sprints, and Moved to "Seven" (the company that makes sprints) and it has been working flawlessly... I believe it is seven.com, and it is in beta...
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast