Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Do you know if SkyScape has Radiology programs?
    http://www.skyscape.com/estore/store.aspx?category=30
    Had issues with the Newest Pocketmax Phone alarm. All the sounds were playing really really low. Had to revert back to an older version.

Anyone else experiencing this problems?
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
    Had issues with the Newest Pocketmax Phone alarm. All the sounds were playing really really low. Had to revert back to an older version.

Anyone else experiencing this problems?
    I can't really answer your question, but what skin are you using? I couldn't find any that fit properly.
    using OrganizerBlue skin. It almost fits. The time and date bleeds over a bit. Going to have to mod it later to fit our screens.
    Can anyone recommend a good alarm program like butler ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    XPUScalar won't let WM6 boot. (2007 version 3.03)
    PocketXPDF works.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Not Working:
    TCPMP
    Got this working with a recompiled version over at XDA.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2396421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Just wait until some of the wonderful devs here get TreoAlert working.
    As far as an alarm, I like using SPB Time. Unfortunately, it doesn't have most of the bells/whistles that Butler has.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    As far as an alarm, I like using SPB Time. Unfortunately, it doesn't have most of the bells/whistles that Butler has.
    What SPB Time are you using? Does it fill the screen, and do the alarms actually work if the device is asleep?
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    Just wait until some of the wonderful devs here get TreoAlert working.
    I can't wait till they get there hand on it...

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    For the 800, it doesn't fill the whole screen and the alarms don't work. Or at least I couldn't get it to work

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Got this working with a recompiled version over at XDA.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2396421
    I used the files that was posted up over there to watch you-tube and the other things, and for some reason when I go to you tube and try and watch a video, P-Tunes picks it up and then doesn't play it. Any suggestions ?

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    For the 800, it doesn't fill the whole screen and the alarms don't work. Or at least I couldn't get it to work
    SPB time works. Only screen that does not fill up is the stop watch. I haven't tried the screen saver.

Alarms seems to work also.
    SPB Phone Suite does not work correctly. I do not get the graphics for missed calls etc. Doen't matter phonealarm is better.

SPB Suite, jacks my phone up. Though I admit it was my first time using it. Seems to intensive for the 800w. Again, I just installed it, ran it, and then uninstalled it. Didn't want to commit the time to troubleshoot it.
    I used the files that was posted up over there to watch you-tube and the other things, and for some reason when I go to you tube and try and watch a video, P-Tunes picks it up and then doesn't play it. Any suggestions ?
    Here's a guess:
    Do you have a .flv file on your card? You can select it in something like Resco Explorer and choose "Open with..." and then select TCPMP, checking the box that says always open with this file.
    Go to options>settings in TCPMP. Check MMS on the file associations page.
    PiePlus looks like absolute crap... it just distorts the whole window. So check it off as non working... it does not like 320 x 320.
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    PiePlus looks like absolute crap... it just distorts the whole window. So check it off as non working... it does not like 320 x 320.
    I am pushing through with it, because I do not like any of the other options out there. It is usable, but you are right, text on pages never match, the address bar is screwed up, and the buttons are certainly not for 320x320.

I am pushing through with it, because I do not like any of the other options out there. It is usable, but you are right, text on pages never match, the address bar is screwed up, and the buttons are certainly not for 320x320.
    co signing this post, web browsing on the treo is made so much better with pieplus.

I need my one handed-ness, my tabs, and my url services

I'll deal with this till the developer is able to correct it

To hide those awful icons, go into tools>options plus> menu> and check 'Enable softstyle menu on WM5'
    Last edited by makrotonik; 07/14/2008 at 09:22 AM.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast