Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post

I hate to beat a dead horse (that is not a reference to skfny), but is anyone using pusheffect successfully? I have it installed, but it is not responding to the text messages.
    i tried the other day and no-go either.

I assume it's the Palm threaded app that is the problem, so you might want to contact Qore and see if you can beta test a newer version...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    i tried the other day and no-go either.

I assume it's the Palm threaded app that is the problem, so you might want to contact Qore and see if you can beta test a newer version...
    Thanks Mal. That is what I needed to know!
    Just tried YaRPNcalc and it works fine.

Todd/Indy
    Working
    • OggSync Pro
    • BT Spammer ()
    • Art of Positions ()
    • Card Export (seems fine)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Working
    • OggSync Pro
    • BT Spammer ()
    • Art of Positions ()
    • Card Export (seems fine)
    I just wanted to reiterate that Art of Positions (AOP) is working.
    Art of Positions??? I'm afraid to ask...

Todd/Indy
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
    Art of Positions??? I'm afraid to ask...

Todd/Indy
    Lolzzz. Yeah that is exactly came to my mind too.

Edit: Shoot!!!! It is what I thought. Wow. And it didnt work? Wow. Somebody please make it work
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Lolzzz. Yeah that is exactly came to my mind too.

Edit: Shoot!!!! It is what I thought. Wow. And it didnt work? Wow. Somebody please make it work
    Didn't work, meaning it didn't help you? Ehsan, I am sorry, but no one can make it work for you! You need to be familiar with the basics, before delving into AOP!
    Mal posted that it DID work. That'll sell a few Treos...

CardExport works perfectly. Make sure you have the latest version.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Does Agile Messenger work on the 800w?

How about eSword bible?

So iGuidance4 and TomTom6 doesnt work? Thats heart breaking for me. I dont have any other GPS right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

How about eSword bible?

So iGuidance4 and TomTom6 doesnt work? Thats heart breaking for me. I dont have any other GPS right now.
    TomTom DOES work with GPSGate.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

How about eSword bible?

Pocket e-Sword is running...but still has that WM2003 interface. There are a few little things that don't draw correctly, but the text looks great.

TomTom runs GREAT with GPSGate. It runs as well or better than on any other device I've used it on. It gets a fix FAST and just runs fast in general. The speaker is a little quiet though.
    I just bought an 800w today, my first smartphone/PDA/WM/etc How do I install Opera? When I download it I get a .CAB file and cannot figure out what to do with. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    Art of Positions... hhahahahah... oh you want to try something new hunny? hang on a sec well I check my treo.
    Go to Opera.com from your phone and follow the links... easy to install right from the website through your phone. Cab files open directly on the device and install properly.
    I am trying Pocket Player for WM, but it only comes with EXE extension..(i didnt find CAB file for that)

I can't seem to install it...or can it run at all? forgive my ignorance..

I can run CAB and ZIP programs with no problem at all... except for EXE's.

TIA..
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmDM View Post
    I am trying Pocket Player for WM, but it only comes with EXE extension..(i didnt find CAB file for that)

I can't seem to install it...or can it run at all? forgive my ignorance..

I can run CAB and ZIP programs with no problem at all... except for EXE's.

TIA..
    never mind..

I found the CAB file..
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    I love, love the resco today plugin. It is small and out of the way, but still gives you quick access to so many other programs.

I hate to beat a dead horse (that is not a reference to skfny), but is anyone using pusheffect successfully? I have it installed, but it is not responding to the text messages.
    There's a new version of PushEffect on their website. Unfortunately, the old version (user on my 700wx) and the new version (recently installed on my 800w) both state version 1.0. The newer version uses the Owner ID, instead of the special code used before. Unfortunately, the newer version does not work. It worked flawlessly on the 700wx. I contacted them about it already and suggest that you do as well. I'm not sure if it's the Palm threaded app that maybe causing it, since I used it on my 700wx and had no issues. I would have to assume it's due to the WM6.1
    Just installed Beejive IM (very nice gui!), but the latest beta version doesn't login to aim or msn that I tested, but previous version works fine:

http://www.beejive.com/wm6/ppc/beta/...1/JiveTalk.CAB

note, latest version was renamed to BeejiveIM, but it's the same.
    soft reset software works for me.