Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Can anyone try HanDBase?? That's an absolute must-have for me. I contacted DDH Software to ask if it had 320x320 support, but they just said they hadn't had the opportunity to try it and suggesting downloading the demo. (Great, but I don't have an 800w yet...)

Along with whether it works at all, I'd be very curious to know whether it takes advantage of the full 320x320. There's a demo download at the link above if anyone wants to try it. For what it's worth, I highly recommend the program based on my experience with it on the Palm OS side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    On the today screen hit the right soft key, preference, today, highlight resco plugin, choose options. Or simply choose the smallest icon on the left.
    Tap on the icon in the top left corner of the plug-in. From here you can set what you want to show on-screen. Applications are at the bottom, tap "show items", then add applications or shortcuts.
    Working (and rather nicely too)
    • fring (Freeware: Skype, GTalk, AIM, etc. over Wifi and/or EvDO) + plugin
    • GPSToday (instantly tells you your current street address)
    • VOX Mobile (freeware photo blog tool; .cab)
    Last edited by Malatesta; 07/17/2008 at 07:51 PM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    GPSToday.... It says PocketPC only, Smartphones not yet supported.

Is treo PocketPC or SmartPhone (per name its SmartPhone).. M new to this Windows Environment.. I am really not sure what apps to download on my Treo 800w.

-Monil C
    Palm's naming always confuses everyone. Download PPC software for treo's.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Palm's naming always confuses everyone. Download PPC software for treo's.
    technically they call it a "smart device" lol

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    SPB Mobile Shell-Not the latest version, I don't have that one. The one previously.

Anyway, it will lock the phone up completely and you must perform a hard reset. A soft reset will do nothing.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    • VOX Mobile (freeware photo blog tool; .cab)
    Mal comes through again with the rarely heard of but very useful freeware. Where do you find this stuff?
    lol, too much spare time...

glad you like them...!
    I am looking for this program but one that runs well on our Treos

http://www.touch-commander.com/task-manager/

Resco's app is pretty terrible and touch-commander does not work right with our 320x320 resolution

What do you guys recommend I try?
    BTW

Skyforce - works good but part the the screen goes unused. Still the best game I've played on a PDA. Completely playable and fun as hell.

Morphgear - runs great however it only has an on screen controller that is pretty unusable on the treo. Don't even try it... If ONLY it could use the keyboard but the options just aren't there... runs GREAT on the phone.

Machines At War - runs absolutely perfect.
    Can anyone tell me how they get Rhapsody To Go tracks to work on the Treo 800W?
    Handmark Tetris works great. Some screen wasted do to resolution difference but doesn't effect game play.
    Hi all, here are some popular website that may help you convert flv to 3gp or to other video formats, just have a try!!
    cucusoft youtube mateFLV to 3GP
    ultra flv converter FLV to 3GP
    cucusoft youtube mate: FLV to 3GP
    aimersoft video converterFLV to 3GP
    FLV to 3GP Mac iksysoft video converter for mac

If you're a Mac user, you can use this FLV to 3GP Mac converter.
    I am using HanDBase - for the most part it works; however, the new release from their site causes my device to reset on a specific applet. Following the cursor is a pain. It does fine with the stylus but the 5-way is hard to follow. You can set the screen size within the Forms utility - I am using 1.25.

The POS release is a whole lot better. Love it on my Centro and 700P; tolerate it on the 800W. The reason I am sticking with the 800W instead of giving it to my son and taking my Cento back is multi-tasking - the ONLY reason.

Also, the Excel function bites. No NUMLOCKS.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harkless View Post
    Can anyone try HanDBase?? That's an absolute must-have for me. I contacted DDH Software to ask if it had 320x320 support, but they just said they hadn't had the opportunity to try it and suggesting downloading the demo. (Great, but I don't have an 800w yet...)

Along with whether it works at all, I'd be very curious to know whether it takes advantage of the full 320x320. There's a demo download at the link above if anyone wants to try it. For what it's worth, I highly recommend the program based on my experience with it on the Palm OS side.
    GPS Today installed, states it does not support the 320x320 and wants to be in main memory. After installation it executes a soft reset and then a go with it. If plugged in with Active Sunk, it states I am in California. Without it plugged in with Active Stink, it shows my location with 6 satellites in the area and it shows where my contacts are (for those I took the time to enter properly). It is definitely worth playing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    BTW

Skyforce - works good but part the the screen goes unused. Still the best game I've played on a PDA. Completely playable and fun as hell.

Morphgear - runs great however it only has an on screen controller that is pretty unusable on the treo. Don't even try it... If ONLY it could use the keyboard but the options just aren't there... runs GREAT on the phone.

Machines At War - runs absolutely perfect.
    I've always used MorphGear with the KB. At least on the SNES module, there are options to define the keys for each button. Just click on the eliipsis and press the button (quickly).
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    On the today screen hit the right soft key, preference, today, highlight resco plugin, choose options. Or simply choose the smallest icon on the left.
    Thanks. Really nice.
    Laissez Faire
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Pocket Controller Pro works very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Thanks. Really nice.
    I love, love the resco today plugin. It is small and out of the way, but still gives you quick access to so many other programs.

I hate to beat a dead horse (that is not a reference to skfny), but is anyone using pusheffect successfully? I have it installed, but it is not responding to the text messages.
    Last edited by Longstrider; 07/18/2008 at 11:11 AM.
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast