Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I installed slingplayer and the video isnrt working, voice is fine , anyone else try sling player yet?
    They better fix this! I haven't tried it but this needs to be addressed ASAP. Sprint TV just doesn't cut it.
  3.    #3  
    I downloaded the most recent version from there site for pocket pc , anyone else try?
    i Haven't tried this,but this problem has to be fixed asap..
    I haven't tried it yet but have you tried unchecking "use GDI rendering"?
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    I haven't tried it yet but Sprint TV works on this waaaay better than it did on the mogul imo.
  7.    #7  
    I checked and that option isnt checked BUT this time when I put it on it now has a picture but it is a tiny square in the middle of the screen. half the size it whould be, it not perfect but its a start.

Also cant get TCPMP for windows to work. it gives me an error message.
    You need a special version of TCPMP for WM6.1 Its over on xda-developers.com (I'd post the link if I had it handy right now).
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
    My slingplayer won't work either, I checked the slingmedia website and it looks like there is a known bug with 320x320. The samsung I780 has the same problem. They mention slingplayer 2.0 coming soon.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I sure hope that slingbox works perfect with this. I can't imagine it wouldn't work if it works on other WM6.1 devices. This is a dealbreaker for me if it doesn't work. Keep us informed!

Thanks
    Link to a solution somebody found, but I'm not going to try it.

http://www.slingcommunity.com/forum/...highlight=i780
    Yea, I am gonna have to wait till the new version comes out. I want it to work nice and clean. Damnit.
    I'll try it as soon as I get my 800w. Can't live without SlingPlayer!
    try orb.com for free
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I'll try it as soon as I get my 800w. Can't live without SlingPlayer!
    Don't.

It's previously been reported that Nyditot crashes the 800w pretty badly...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Don't.

It's previously been reported that Nyditot crashes the 800w pretty badly...
    Avoid it like the plague unless you like to stare at a grid of barely perceptible pink and purple dashes on the screen following a soft reset. The only way to get rid of the grid is to somehow keep the stylus pressed against the screen while simultaneously removing and reinserting the battery. I've done that three times today and it wasn't much fun the second or third time.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    When did this happen? When you tried to change the virtual res?
    I changed the res to 240x240 and 240x320, then hit ok and reset. After the reset you see a seemingly dark screen that upon closer inspection has a grid of small purple and pink dashes.
    Wow no slingplayer? That sucks.

Hopefully Sling will get this working soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I changed the res to 240x240 and 240x320, then hit ok and reset. After the reset you see a seemingly dark screen that upon closer inspection has a grid of small purple and pink dashes.
    Did you install the res pack?

From xda-dev forum:
    *** You should install the 96dpi respack, if you have any display problem ****

Now I can emulator to 320x240 and 240x320 resolution without dropping the system performance. (use 100% zoom, donít scaler the screen)

**** You souhld type the "240" by your own in the combine box ****
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast