Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty1781 View Post
    You need a special version of TCPMP for WM6.1 Its over on xda-developers.com (I'd post the link if I had it handy right now).

For those looking.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ighlight=TCPMP

TCPMP is a huge app for me since I don't own an ipod and I have a ton of music videos.

Just installed version 3 from that link and my MPEG4 videos compressed for the Treo screen work great. I am using 320x240 resolution for my video files. I didn't even need to install an AAC codec, they worked right out of the box. I use TMPG Express to convert my videos from DVD to MP4s.

Videos play well. I love the increased resolution on the screen. I am getting some choppiness in the video occasionally though but it works ok. Gotta tweak it probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    Avoid it like the plague unless you like to stare at a grid of barely perceptible pink and purple dashes on the screen following a soft reset.
    Wow... My Xbox did that to me awhile back and had to be replaced... Must be a Microsoft thing... LMAO
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12