Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Based on the "rumor mill" I thought I'd try to pick one up tonight, and I actually was able to pick one up from a local Sprint store! I think Sprint has been quiet about this release in order to keep attention on the Instinct, which has turned out to be a real winner. I actually considered the Instinct but it didn't quite meet my needs. Anyway.. :-) I suspect the 800W will be available tomorrow, but thats just my guess. I really don't have time to "play" with it this evening 'cause I'm busy working and this being my 1st Windows device I'm going to need to spend some quality time with it. Happy hunting to all tomorrow :-)
    Last edited by DavidJ; 07/10/2008 at 10:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    Based on the "rumor mill" I thought I'd try to pick one up tonight, and I actually was able to pick one up from a local Sprint store! I think Sprint has been quiet about this release in order to keep attention on the Instinct, which has turned out to be a real winner. I played with it myself for a few minutes and surprisingly found myself liking it, but it didn't quite meet my needs. Anyway.. :-) I suspect the 800W will be available tomorrow, but thats just my guess. I really don't have time to "play" with it this evening 'cause I'm busy working and this being my 1st Windows device I'm going to need to spend some quality time with it. Happy hunting to all tomorrow :-)
    May I know what feature it is you've found disappointing?
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmDM View Post
    May I know what feature it is you've found disappointing?
    Note that the comment I made was in reference to the Instinct. The two major drawbacks for me was no MS Exchange calendar sync (which is a must for me) and the virtual "tactile" keyboard was to small for my fingers.

David
  4. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    The two major drawbacks for me was no MS Exchange calendar sync
    Huh?
    DavidJ is commenting on the INSTINCT, as he made clear. He is not commenting on the 800w yet.
  6. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I gotcha, reading comprehension bad...

I thought about the instinct long and hard, if I'd known that I wouldn't have had to waste so much brain power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    I gotcha, reading comprehension bad...

I thought about the instinct long and hard, if I'd known that I wouldn't have had to waste so much brain power.
    took me a few passes over his first post to sift it out, too. I'm craving 800w info and in an 800w forum! Anything I haven't seen before, I'm trying to fit into my mental picture of the 800w user experience, and sometimes it takes me an unspeakably long time to realize what I'm looking at is somebody's complaints about the Mogul they want to ditch for one of these beauties...