1.    #1  
    Well I made it to the Sprint store before they closed.

Got my 800W

Is there a way to transfer my Contacts and Blazer websites from my centro to the 800W. I use Palm desktop and I dont use Outlook so I cant sycronize them.

Thanks !
    Outlook is probably the easiest for transferring Contacts/Calendar/Email/Tasks but if you don't go that route, you might be able to beam your contacts over to the 800w (assuming both devices have an Ir port). The 800w is made to sync with Outlook though so you're pretty much going to have to use that (unless you're a mac user). So I would get Outlook going, sync your Centro to Outlook, then sync your 800w and your contacts, calendar, email, and tasks will then transfer over to the 800w.
    PDAPhoneHome Moderator
  3.    #3  
    Terriffic idea then I realized I have Outlook 2000 and the instructions says that it only works with outlook 2003 and up. Not sure I can afford outlook at this moment but i do appreciate the tip.thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Terriffic idea then I realized I have Outlook 2000 and the instructions says that it only works with outlook 2003 and up. Not sure I can afford outlook at this moment but i do appreciate the tip.thanks!
    If you want to, I think I read in one of those manuals or somewhere that the treo 800 disc has outlook 2007 on it. Its a 60 day trial or something along those lines.

I dont have the phone yet, but like I said before I read it somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    If you want to, I think I read in one of those manuals or somewhere that the treo 800 disc has outlook 2007 on it. Its a 60 day trial or something along those lines.

I don't have the phone yet, but like I said before I read it somewhere.
    I recall that as well. I think it was in the Sprint user manual pulled off the web. I suppose, then, that same manual should be on the disc with the 60 day trial!
  6.    #6  
    You folk are the best. Thank you so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    You folk are the best. Thank you so much.
    Just helping out.

Hopefully mine will be here soon. Then after the wait, I will have to hold my breath and see if sprint adjusts the exchange prices correctly. Right now there is a $600+ charge on one CC and a $300+ charge on another. (Family members helped me open up this acct before I go off to college.) Thats why there are 2 CC, but trust me... I'm going to be paying for it.