Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I have GetSPC on my device. I have my ESN(hex) and I am inputting it with all CAPITAL alphanumerics. I click go and I get the MSL. When I try to use that MSL to unlock my ##DATA# screen it says it is incorrect. Is this supposed to work on a VZW phone?

    I am trying to get my MSL, but the number I am getting is incorrect. I have called VZW and got the run around and they wouldn't give it to me. Can someone please help me to get this info. I thought the MSL was somewhere in the nvbackup, which I got, but I could not find anything in there.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. #2  
    it works on any phone. i used it on my telus device.

    make sure you put ur ESN in hex in and make sure you have caps lock on.
  3. #3  
    Try a MSL of all 0's.

    I had one device that was programmed that way for some reason (a long time ago..but maybe...).

    Otherwise (as I've said at least a dozen times now), call Verizon.
  4. #4  
    if u do a PRI reset it sets your MSL to 000000
    then once you provision it generates one according to your esn i believe.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    it works on any phone. i used it on my telus device.

    make sure you put ur ESN in hex in and make sure you have caps lock on.
    I am putting in my hex ESN, but do you mean to enter it as hex digits and not as just the 123EAAA7? Do I have to convert my ESN to hex or just use the ESN(hex) number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Try a MSL of all 0's.

    I had one device that was programmed that way for some reason (a long time ago..but maybe...).

    Otherwise (as I've said at least a dozen times now), call Verizon.
    I'll try that, but I did call Verizon and they wouldn't give it to me. I am going to call back and try again later, just thought I remember reading about GetSPC being for Sprint only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
    if u do a PRI reset it sets your MSL to 000000
    then once you provision it generates one according to your esn i believe.
    What is a PRI reset? Do you have a link to instructions?
  6. #6  
    a PRI reset wouldnt be a good idea it smokes all your provisioning settings.

    whats your ESn in hex the "123EAAA7"

    ill run get spl and see if i can get a valid spl for you
  7. #7  
    Posting your ESN in a public location is a BAD idea.
  8. #8  
    PM i meant should have mentioned that
  9. kwyatt's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #9  
    for verizon all MSL's are 000000. You will need to dial #*#000000 and then press the green phone button.
  10. #10  
    check your pm's
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyatt View Post
    for verizon all MSL's are 000000. You will need to dial #*#000000 and then press the green phone button.
    Thanks. That got me to an screen that gives me MSID, HomeSID, HomeNID. Don't you use the MSL to unlock the DATA page? Can you tell me how to unlock the DATA screen?
  12. #12  
    Dial #*#DATA then top right click modify and enter 000000 as the unlock code.

Posting Permissions