Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    The guy has been registered since 2006 and has 32 posts. May be legit....

This is good news!
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I want to see evidence
    I just ordered the phone from Telesales at 877-639-8351. The rep I spoke with didnt think that the phone was available, however when she checked in the system it was listed and she placed the order.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I will be calling on my lunch break, so I guess it was true it would be available on the 10th.
    LOL. They don't have it, but "they can find other phones that may be comparable if I tell them what services I'm interested in"
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    I'm on the phone with them right now and they are ready to take my order. I'm just trying to get them to honor a promise they made to me when I first signed up so I have my fingers crossed.
    Just called Telesales and placed my order. Paid $349 (upgrade), $100 rebate comes with the phone. They said I would receive it in 3-4 days.
    They took the order!
    Confirmed the specs (6.1, GPS, WiFi, all the good stuff).
    Overnight shipping but it could take 3-4 days to process.

Asking for referring email ID????

Help!!!

Ok, nevermind. Order is in. Waiting for confirmation email...
    Last edited by skfny; 07/10/2008 at 11:25 AM.
    I just ordered mine through telesales. They said it would ship today.The final price is $249 after $100 mail in rebate. I was able to keep my plan as well. Cant wait to get this phone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    They took the order!
    Confirmed the specs (6.1, GPS, WiFi, all the good stuff).

Asking for referring email ID????

Help!!!
    SKFNY - Are you saying Telesales is asking for a new Sprint employee email for SERO accounts to upgrade? How did you get past this when you placed your order for the 800w?
  11.    #12  
    I just called Telesales at 877-639-8351 and was told they thought it was today and a few days for general release. They also didn't think it was in the system. It is not in their "first" system but they found the phone in the "second" system. The sales agent, Amy, got mine on order. I am OOC so I got mine for $349.99 plus a $100 MIR. Total cost will be $249.99.
    Order is mine as well. Same details... could be tomorrow, could be Tuesday. Either way, its on its way. She said there is no mention of an extended battery in her description which makes sense as all of the literature we have says the same.

At this point, its a 50/50 in my mind with the battery.

We shall see.
    Quote Originally Posted by warpdrive View Post
    SKFNY - Are you saying Telesales is asking for a new Sprint employee email for SERO accounts to upgrade? How did you get past this when you placed your order for the 800w?

I told them I don't have it on me right now. The account is in someone else's name and I wasn't about to hang up, find the ID, then call back.

349.99 + tax + $100 MIR.

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION YET, and the confirmation number is NOT showing up on their online tracker at this moment.

Has anyone received email confirmation???
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Order is mine as well. Same details... could be tomorrow, could be Tuesday. Either way, its on its way. She said there is no mention of an extended battery in her description which makes sense as all of the literature we have says the same.

At this point, its a 50/50 in my mind with the battery.

We shall see.
    They did not mention this to me, but I would be happy to be surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    I just called Telesales at 877-639-8351 and was told they thought it was today and a few days for general release. They also didn't think it was in the system. It is not in their "first" system but they found the phone in the "second" system. The sales agent, Amy, got mine on order. I am OOC so I got mine for $349.99 plus a $100 MIR. Total cost will be $249.99.
    Just ordered two at final cost $250 minus an additional $70 per line reup bonus. nice
    Quote Originally Posted by kadayo View Post
    I was able to keep my plan as well. Cant wait to get this phone!!
    I kept my free incoming plan but they did want me to upgrade to a $25.00//month vision plan from my $15.00 plan but it wasnt required. They didnt force me into a Simply Everything Plan either.

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION YET, and the confirmation number is NOT showing up on their online tracker at this moment.
    Same here however I did call back and reconfirm my tracking number and they had it all in their system. Now once I get the tracking number I will have to see if I am gonig to work from home on Friday so I can get my phone....
  17.    #18  

Has anyone received email confirmation???
    Nope, I have not received a confirmation email yet....
    Quote Originally Posted by vpr611 View Post

Same here however I did call back and reconfirm my tracking number and they had it all in their system. Now once I get the tracking number I will have to see if I am goni to work from home on Friday so I can get my phone....
    I'll be working from home as well if I get a tracking number and confirmation that it has shipped today.
    Placed my order too. woohoo!
Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast