Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PTUser View Post
    It's definitely blue... Hey kpeace did you get a line of glue on the screen from the protective film? It's a small thing but annoying.
    no glue, but the store person took off the screen and wiped the unit before handing it to me.
    Got Mine Ordered!!!!,,,yahooo!!!!!!!

Igo

HEY MOD...CAN WE GET AN 800w avatar?????..LOL
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 07/10/2008 at 04:15 PM. Reason: im happy!!
    All right... Called sales and the lady put an order through for me. Purchase price is full retail at $599. She said my other phone when received will be credited @ purchase price ($299). Then she said that $599 price will be the $349 and I would only have to pay $50 plus extra taxes. Does that sound right to you guys who have done returns before?

Hopefully everything will work out.... I dont know though.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbw163 View Post
    All right... Called sales and the lady put an order through for me. Purchase price is full retail at $599. She said my other phone when received will be credited @ purchase price ($299). Then she said that $599 price will be the $349 and I would only have to pay $50 plus extra taxes. Does that sound right to you guys who have done returns before?

Hopefully everything will work out.... I dont know though.
    I'm in the same boat.
    anyone else having the same problem with the order showing up with a blank status online? I didn't even get an email with the order information--anyone else experience the same?
    Apparently the account owner has to be in the store to get the discount. So I literally had the 800w box snatched out of my hands. I guess I could have purchased at full price and then returned when the mail order arrived, but they said my ESN is locked to the new phone I ordered from TeleSales earlier. That gives me hope that there is an 800w somewhere ready for my account, but I think I'll just wait till the mail order comes instead of trying a complicated switcheroo.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    im still being told the phone is on backorder, I am within a 30 day exchange so its a pain to go through a store. Hopefully it ships soon
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    GoogleNerd,

Actually, you'd be surprised just how many members here were part of the beta testing group...

It's gonna be pretty solid. Not perfect, but solid.

ps Maybe I'll check out 42nd street if I get a chance today...
    curious, how does one sign up to be part of the beta testing for future product releases?
    Quote Originally Posted by boilermaker View Post
    I was getting concerned I did not have an email like everyone...so I called and they had my email address wrong. Got that corrected and then asked about the backorder status. She said her system says they have inventory and should ship today.
    what number are you calling to check?
    Just got off the phone with Sprint, Got the phone ordered. 3-5 days shipping. Got me all the rebates and discounts and the 30 day window is very nice too. Cant wait, although I have been waiting 2 and a half years for the 800w
    Since so many of us are showing the online status as "backordered", it would be nice if someone here would call Sprint and find out whether they actually plan on shipping out today's phone orders before the weekend...or not.

It's my guess that with several stores stating that they are not allowed to sell the 800w before this Sunday (the 13th), Sprint is going to wait until at least Friday before they start shipping these out.

Would love to be proven wrong tho...

For example:

"Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturday."
    Last edited by Extremecinema; 07/10/2008 at 05:13 PM.
  12. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Here's the link to the e-mail they sent me after my 800w order, and why I'm concerned... I'm calling right now to see if the order is correct.

Subject:Tips for using your new Treo 700wx by Palm
    http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt...mid=1396339469

I actually think I got this when I got my 700wx, but I just hope I don't have another on the way...

Edit: Well, I confirmed the order was placed for the 800. She told me it was on backorder then said it was still scheduled for tomorrow so who knows... She said call tomorrow if the phone doesn't come... She confirmed the order number they gave me, but it still doesn't show anything...
    Last edited by Cel; 07/10/2008 at 05:20 PM.
    I called them. No, they do not expect to ship anything until next week. They said they are showing ZERO inventory at the moment even though they had inventory this morning.

Inventory is typically refreshed at the start of the next week.
    I am exchanging my M520 for the Treo 800w.

I placed the order, and the CSR said that I will now pay for $599.99 first. Then when the M520 is returned, they will credit the instant savings of $250. Is that how exchanges work?
    Just picked one up at a sprint store.
    It's a lot smaller than I expected.
    I found a store in Avon, IN that has them but the guy on the phone is unsure if he can sell them... I'm on hold...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    It think there was a very small quantity that shipped today according to the TeleSales rep that I talked to. I actually called yesterday, and the rep was very informative. He said that they would be available tomorrow (today). He tried to get the system to let him order one yesterday but it would not. He asked me if I wanted him to call me first thing this morning when the system opened up ordering for them. I said "sure" but at the same time thought "yeah, right."

Sure enough, bright and early this morning, he called me back. He said he had started an order to secure one for me, and just needed to go through all the policy stuff and agreements.

He claimed it will ship tonight, overnight. We will see. The online order status doesn't show the order at all.

Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I called them. No, they do not expect to ship anything until next week. They said they are showing ZERO inventory at the moment even though they had inventory this morning.

Inventory is typically refreshed at the start of the next week.
  18. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Combining all these stories we can say with definitive clarity that they've taken a lot of money today and don't know crap about when these things will actually ship. Nice...
  19. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Plus they offered me a renewal credit. $50 per line. 3 lines = $150.
    Did they offer this to you or did you ask about it? I got hosed... I'm going to e-mail e-care and see if they'll credit my account $100 bucks for my two phones.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Just bug one of the larger local sprint-owned stores and pick one up.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .